Chapter Twenty

Back to Kamino

As an Imperial ship drifts through hyperspace aboard Sergeant Hunter & his brother who Hunter claims as his enemy aboard the ship heading somewhere Hunter did not know but had a good idea as to where.

As Hunter sits alone in chains two elite troopers watch over him & look up when they hear the door alarm telling Hunter Crosshair was coming, as Crosshair walks in he goes towards Hunter who wasn’t all too pleased to see him to say the least. “Where are we going?” Hunter asks. “You’ll find out soon enough. & so will your squad.” Crosshair says alerting Hunter’s comm. “Using my comm won’t work, they’ll know it’s a trap.” Hunter replies. “They’ll still come for you.” Crosshair says walking off.

Meanwhile on the Marauder you sat alone in a room, with the door locked while Omega paced around outside the ship. “Spanner wrench.” Echo asks as he helps Tech with repairing the ship. “Ugh, this is taking too long!” Omega says. “Omega, focus.” Echo tells her. “I can't, we have to get back to Dahro & rescue Hunter.” Omega says. “We will, but we’re not going anywhere until the ships fixed. Hand me the spanner.” Echo says as Omega goes over to Gonky & grabs it for him. “That should do it.” Echo says as Omega & him go back onboard. “Holes patched.” Echo informs Tech. “Nearly finished getting the systems online.” Tech says. “Left Gregor with Cid, she wasn’t too happy about it.” Wrecker says. “What else is new?” Echo asks as Tech ignores them. “We are up & running.” Tech says crawling out from under the ship. “Let’s go get Hunter.” Omega says. “His communication device has just been activated; it appears he is no longer on Dahro.” Tech informs everyone. “What do you mean? Where is he?” Omega asks as Tech breaks the news to her about how Hunter is on Kamino while Echo comes to talk to you in the back. “What’s going on? Why am I in here?” You ask. “Y/N, Hunter is captured, he’s on Kamino, were going after him & apparently you have an inhibitor chip… Were you ever gonna tell us?” Echo asks as you sigh rubbing your head. “I was going to tell Hunter but… Now he’s gone. I need to come with you to the city of Kamino.” You say. “Absolutely not, you're staying here.” Echo says as he walks off but you grab his arm & pull him back towards you. “I have to, you have to trust me.” You say as Echo sighs & nods but keeps you in the room until you all land.

When Hunter arrives on Kamino Crosshair takes the lead while Hunter is watched by two of the elite troops then Hunter is greeted by Rampart. “Where are the rest of them?” Rampart asks. “They’ll be here, we’ll intercept upon arrival.” Crosshair replies as Rampart catches Hunter’s eyes. “So you're the one they call Hunter, the destruction your team caused on Ryloth caught my attention. I leave this to you Commander, stay on schedule.” Rampart orders as Crosshair walks off with Hunter.

Back on the Marauder Omega & the group stick together while Tech flies. “Activating Hunter’s comm was intentional, the Empire wants us to come to Kamino I’m uncertain as to why.” Tech informs. “No turning back now.” Wrecker adds. “Are you positive about these coordinates?” Tech asks. “Yes, I told you, there’s a landing platform we can use in Tipoca City.” Omega says. “Every landing platform down there will be swarming with troopers.” Echo adds. “Not this one, trust me.” Omega says as the Marauder jumps out of hyperspace & Tech searches for the landing pad. “Only seeing 3 cruisers, where’s the rest of the fleet?” Echo adds. “Who cares, it’s a good thing.” Wrecker replies. “Locking onto the coordinates. Hang on this is going to get bumpy. We are at the given coordinates Omega, there is nothing here.” Tech says. “You have to get lower. Lower.” Omega says. “If I go any lower we will be in the water.” Tech says. “It’s the only way to activate the platform.” Omega replies. “Hold on, scanners are picking up a large structure directly below us.” Echo says as the landing platform appears & Tech lands & Omega takes the lead while Echo gets you out & has you join in. “How are we going to get into the city?” Tech asks. “We’ll take the tube system.” Omega says. “The what?!” Echo asks as Omega activates the system. “Come on.” Omega says as you all hop on board & the system takes you all to the city. “This system is not documented on any schematics.” Tech adds. “Kaminoans keep a lot of secrets.” Echo replies. “Indeed, Omega, how did you know this existed?” Tech asks. “Nala Se, this tunnel leads to her private research lab, the others run throughout Kamino.” Omega replies as Echo realizes Omega is upset. “You, ok?” Echo asks. “It doesn’t matter, saving Hunter is what matters.” Omega says as Echo looks at you who looked down but nodded back at Echo.