Nightmares and Comfort

Based off the votes, Marcy is gonna be the main focus of this oneshot! Don't worry it'll be hurt comfort :)

⚠️Tw: abandonment (?)⚠️

Marcy walked to her fwagon, opening the door tiredly. It was a long yet exciting day, she was able to hang out with Anne and she even discovered some new mushroom.

Probably poisonous- Marcy thought. She slipped under the covers, curling up into a ball before finally falling asleep.

She awoke in a dusty, yet familiar old shop, the few lights flickering on and off randomly. Rain pounded on the windows and roof. What is this place? Marcy looked around, before noticing Anne.

She suddenly remembered where she was, the thrift store. She looked to the window, noticing Sasha and her younger self, smiling.

It made her sick to her stomach seeing her past self smile like that. Almost like she wanted them to get stuck in this world.

"That's because you did want to trap me here.."

A faint whisper said. Marcy turned around, but nobody was there, besides past Anne, Sasha, and herself. She watched as Anne grabbed the box off the shelf and stuffed it into her backpack.

Anne exited the store, the three walking off, Marcy knew what was going to happen.

She had to stop it.

She began to run, shoving the door open to sprint towards the trio. Rain soaked her clothes and hair, her footsteps became faster and faster as the trio, although walking, seem to only get further and further.

Not now, not again. Marcy ran faster, the rain poured down even harder, thick fog covered the street making Marcy slip and fall.

She lifted her head to see her friends plunge into the fog, disappearing. Marcy quickly picked herself back up as she ran again.

After a few intense moments, she finally managed to find them again. This time at the old park where they met each other. The three girls were discussing something, as Marcy approached closer she could start to hear the conversation.

"Why'd you ask me to get this music box anyways Marcy?" Anne questioned. "Yeah Mar, why did Anne have to get it?" Sasha joined in on Anne's question.

"Oh well.. I heard that something cool was inside of it! I figured it would make the perfect birthday gift." Past Marcy lied. "So I thought we could all open it and see what it is!" Her past self clapped her hands together in excitement as the other two now had more interest in the box.

For just a moment her past self looked at Marcy, smiling. As if she were to say "you can't do anything".

"Well what're you waiting for Anne? Open it!" Sasha half-yelled, excited for what could be inside. "Alright, alright Sash!" Anne chuckled, as she put her hand on top of the box.

"No!" Marcy yelled, leaping towards the box, intending to grab it out of Anne's hands. But her hand went right through it as Anne opened the music box, making her vision go white.

Marcy opened her eyes to a white marble floor, a castle. She lifted her head to see it was sunset, the orange light flooding the castle.

She stood up, seeing a big rocky throne. Am I back in Newtopia? Marcy tilted her head in confusion.

"Marcy.." She turned around, Anne stood there with a disgusted and betrayed face. "How could you?! Why did you trap me here?" Anne yelled.

It took Marcy a moment but she realized that she was holding the music box.