Magical Shenanigans

Marcy flapped her hands up and down, excited to see the nurse. Anne was excited too, just at a lesser degree than Marcy.

Personally, Anne didn't really mind being stuck in the nurses office for around a week, more or less it was because she liked having no homework. Marcy however, was eager to get out and do something.

"Cmon Anne! Aren't you happy about finally being released from the nurses office?" Marcy asked, raising a playful eyebrow at Anne.

Anne rolled her eyes jokingly. "Unlike you-" she pointed her finger at Marcy "I've been liking not having to do any homework."

"Actually!-" And Marcy launched herself into a rant as to why homework helped with learning. Anne just rested her head on her palm, listening to whatever Marcy was saying, even if she didn't understand a single word.

Marcy rambled on and on before noticing Anne's stare, seemingly not really listening and just sort of, looking- at her.

"U-uhm, Anne?" Marcy stammered, attempting to get Anne to regain her attention.

Anne blinked "Huh? Oh- oh! Ah.." She blushed, rubbing the back of her neck.

Both girls avoiding eye contact with each other, letting out an occasional cough to mask the deafening silence.

The nurse (thank frog) finally walked in. Standing with her arms crossed. Both girls snapped their attention to the woman, eager for what she would say.

The nurse sighed. "Well, since you both have been fooling around in this office, it's costed you an extra day of healing. Magic can only do so much you know."

Marcy's once happy expression quickly deflated into disappointment. "B-but we should be fine! Right?" She turned to Anne.

Anne shrugged, leaving room for the nurse to continue. "Now, you both should REST today, got it?"

They nodded "Yes ma'am."

The nurse swiftly exited without another word. Anne immediately slipped away from her bed, groaning at the stiffness in her arm.

Marcy laughed "Already causing trouble Boonchuy?" She snickered.

Anne placed a hand on her chest, dramatically gasping. "Me? Trouble? Oh I could never!" She chuckled.

Marcy got out of her bed, stumbling for a split second before regaining her balance. "Alright Anne, what're we gonna do today?" Anne grinned "I'm glad you asked!"

——————

"We're going to WHAT?" Marcy shook her head furiously, her hands moving from left to right to emphasize her point. "We are not doing that."

Anne seemingly had an evil grin plastered onto her face. "Oh we totally are! If it's our last day at the nurses office, we might as well do something fun before we can't anymore."

Marcy stared at Anne with a deadpan expression. "Anne you proposed that we go into the forbidden forest. The forest that DUMBLEDORE HIMSELF said to never go to."

Anne crossed her arms, mumbling "Well, damn you got me there-"

Marcy face-palmed "It's literally called the forbidden forest." Anne shrugged. "Yeah but, we'll have fun! Cmon Mar-mar."

Marcy stumbled on Anne's half-argument, before finally consenting. "Alright fine, we'll go."

Anne pumped her fists into the air, grabbing her wand. "You ready Marbles?" She asked.