48.

"What do you think?" Wide-eyed, I watched as he brought his face closer to mine. "No strings attached, no feelings involved, only amazing sex." His fingers continued to lift my chin. "I can make you forget about any boy if you just let me."

My brain took longer than usual to process the information, which I'm sure was, in addition to my rising emotional and thought chaos inside me, due to the alcohol.

Licking his lips, he opened them a crack, lifting my face slightly with his finger on my chin, hovering millimeters from mine. His hot, sweet breath almost deafened my senses. But when his lips passed gauzily over mine, I regained my wits, roughly pressing my palm to his face.

"Make me forget about him?" Annoyed, I pushed him away from me, which he accepted more than confused. "You're the one who made me think about him in the first place."

No feelings involved? Only amazing sex? Yea sure. Someone had promised me that before. With no success.

Terushima who seemed to only realize now what he had just offered me, widened his eyes in fright, nervously smiling while waving his hands defensively. "All right, sorry! I got carried away. It's just that you look so fucking hot in that outfit."

"Hey!" My finger dug into his chest, whereupon he took a step back. "Just because you have that tongue piercing I maybe... maybe not... kinda want to know what it feels like, you can't get away with everything!"

God, what am I saying?! It's like my brain doesn't have its filter anymore, not for my thought and more dangerously, not for my tongue.

The blonde's eyes widened with each word, also dumbfounded by what I was saying.

"Uhh... I know what you're getting at, but you kinda just turn me on more by saying you wanna know how it feels...," he confessed, to which I turned around rolling my eyes, walking away from him, into the crowd.

"Hey wait!" Terushima ran after me until he was walking beside me, since I made no attempt to stop. "Wait! Okay! I'm sorry, okay? Come on, don't run away." To stop me, he grabbed my elbow, which I immediately freed with a sweeping motion.

Without answering his objections, I surveyed the groups playing some sort of drinking game.

"Goddamn it, Tetsu-kun will kill me if he finds out I left you alone while being drunk," Terushima spoke more to himself than to me.

"Hey!" I finally stopped. "I'm not drunk!"

Maybe a little tipsy, but not drunk. Right? Whatever.

"Sure. But wouldn't you rather-"

"Kuroo's girl~", a shrill voice interrupted Terushima. A shrill voice that I was familiar with.

I looked from the blond boy who was standing there with his mouth open to the person in question.

"I'm not Kuroo's girl," I clarified straight away.

"Of course not." The blonde girl from the beginning of the party, stroked my cheeks gently and only now did I realize how close she was to me once again. "You're my girl," she purred. Before I could even tell her I was nobody's girl, she traced my lips with her fingers. "I like your mouth." Her eyes looked from my mouth to my eyes. "Top or bottom?"

What?

What the hell kind of party is this?

"Fuck I'm a saint for not taking advantage of this," I suddenly heard Terushima mutter close to me. My brain didn't realize her hands were away from my face until I saw it figuratively in front of me.

Terushima held her wrists tightly to prevent her from touching me. "First, bottom. Definitely."

What's the deal with top and bottom? I think I once heard Atsumu and Inunaki talking about that too.