Warning! and rules

⚠️⚠️ please READ before you start this story ⚠️⚠️⚠️

EDIT: yes I know Furudate dropped that Sakusa is not a germaphobe, but is just blunt when it comes to the things he dislikes BUT I already started this story before that information and fell for all those fanon facts (lmao) so please bare with it.

This story contains:

• adult/mature content
~ explicit sexual scenes and language
~ don't read if your under the age of 18!! I can't control you and it's not my job to. If you choose to read further DON'T comment your age. I will block you. Wattpads taking off storys because ppl comment there're underaged.

• spoilers

SakusaxOC. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ (yes I'm stressing this bc ppl can't read and get on my nerves with their questions about this not being a y/n story just wait until you get to the line where her name drops and readers still be like I tHoUghT tHiS iS xReAdEr)
~ To create a y/n is in my opinion quite illogical, since the author decides anyway how the character will be later e.g. you are smaller than the protagonist, even if you are taller in reality; have long hair although you have short hair in reality etc. So I save it and do an OC right away.
~In general you will not find any stories of mine where there is a story with xreader.If it bothers you that much you can forget the name of the OC and place your own there.
~ I wish there would be more OC storys.

a plot
~ I know its craaazy but this story has (next to a lot of smut) a plot!
~ don't ask for lemons it pressures me

I hope I don't sound too pissed or rude but it's kinda exhausting when ppl can't read the info and keep asking the same questions over and over.

Thanks to all my readers who read this!!

Now have a lot of fun while reading! ❤️

PS: I'm editing the chapters (for errors) whenever I can, so don't wonder where the comments all went. They fly out the window once I replace a word with another or correct a typo.