15.

A/N: It's time for some fluff!

Play the song to come into the mood, but wait till I tell you so!

Sakusa P.O.V.

I caught up with the coach and Oikawa, who carried Arisa in his arms for whatever reason, only just outside the medical room.

The coach was the first to spot me. "Oh, Sakusa, you can go back join the others. I'll sort this out."

"I think you should rather go back to the rest; they are probably overwhelmed and don't know what to do. I can stay with Arisa." I didn't want to go. Besides, my statement was right. The way I knew the empty heads in my team, none of them knew what to do now.

"Well, you're probably right." He thoughtfully drove over his forehead. "Are you really okay with this?"

My nod was enough to thank Coach for rushing past me to check on the team. Hopefully, he'd give the rat a piece of his mind. Just thinking about him made me angry again.

"I feel dizzy". The soft whisper of Arisa let my anger fizzle away. I took a look at the girl in the arms of the setter. Her eyes were half-closed, her fingers were covered with blood from her nose, which she was still holding on to. Even Oikawa's shirt was already covered with large bloodstains.

"I know, close your eyes," Oikawa spoke softly as he knocked on the door of the infirmary with his foot.

Swallowing, I watched as she actually closed her eyes. "Why is she feeling dizzy? Has she lost that much blood?" I'll kill you Miya. I'm gonna kill you.

"No," he said as a chubby, tanned nurse opened the door and gave Arisa a startled look. "She can't stand the sight of blood. Especially not her own."

The nurse spoke up to Oikawa in horror. I didn't understand a damn word because she spoke in Spanish. I quietly followed him while he seemed to explain the situation to the nurse. The nurse shook her head in disbelief and pointed to the stretcher on which he was to put Arisa.

She ran into the next room for a moment, whereupon Oikawa carefully placed the girl on the stretcher. He looked around for a moment before he picked up some dextrose from a glass.

"Here." He tore open the package and held the sugar lump in front of her mouth. "I know you don't like sweets, but this will get your circulation going again."

She doesn't like sweets?

Without discussing it, Arisa opened her mouth a crack to let Oikawa slip in the dextrose.

An unknown oppressive feeling came over me, thinking that he knew so much about her. She could not stand blood and don't like sweets. I knew neither of these things.

The nurse came back with a large and a small bag of ice as well as a bottle of water. Oikawa helped her up so that she could take a sip before lying down on her side to allow the big bag to sit on her neck and the small one on her nose. The nurse explained something to Oikawa, and he nodded a few times.

"Arisa, as soon as you feel better your nose must be x-rayed," he explained in a pressed voice.

After she nodded briefly with her eyes still closed, he glanced at me with a look over his shoulder. The whole time I just stood there watching him take care of her, which didn't make this disgusting feeling in my chest any better.

"You can leave. I'll take care of her, my team is on break anyway," he said coldly before turning back to her.

"No." I wouldn't leave, even if it meant just standing here and watching him do everything.