16.

A/N: Your comments motivating so me much, it's the 3rd upload in a row, say whaaaat??

Two days had passed since the incident. The coach had forbidden me to come to practice while I was still in pain. It was just the second day and I hardly felt any soreness, which meant that I was allowed to go with the boys again starting tomorrow.

I felt glad about reducing the pain pills, because they were clouding my head. I could hardly remember the first night of the incident, so much I had been pumped up with these pills.

It was incredibly boring without the boys. Despite not going to the training I still woke up at 7 am because of my usual sleeping rhythm. I had already been in the city, had done some shopping and tried a new food stand. And yet it was only 7 pm. Still more than an hour until the boys would come.

To pass the time I decided to take a bath in the beautiful tub in my room. After a short thought about which bath foam to use, I decided to use my own shampoo, because I knew that a certain person liked the scent...

Sighing, I let myself slide into the full, foamy tub. With closed eyes I enjoyed the warmth around me. But after a few minutes I opened them with a bored sigh. I always complain about how annoying the boys are, but it was quite boring without them.

With pursed lips I reached for my cell phone, which I had left next to the shower bottles. Happily I looked at the display, which showed several messages.

Meian had sent me all the results of the previous games, while Tōru and the guys in the group chat asked about my well-being. Smiling, I answered all of them when I suddenly got a new message.

1 new message from Sakusa Kiyoomi.

Curious, I tapped on our personal chat while the other guys wrote something into our group.

[Sakusa Kiyoomi]:

How are you?

Smiling, I stayed on our chat.

[Arisa Bokuto]:

Good. I think that I can come back tomorrow.

[Sakusa Kiyoomi]:

Good.

What are you doing?

[Arisa Bokuto]:

Taking a bath 🛁 Are you guys having a break right now?

Since there were a lot of people writing in the group chat at once, I took it.  I saw that he had read the message, but it took him unusually long to reply.

[Sakusa Kiyoomi]:

Send some pictures?

Blood shot through my head as I read the message. I re-read it with a pounding heart.

[Arisa Bokuto]:

WTF?! No!

[Sakusa Kiyoomi]: Why not? I've already seen everything.

With red cheeks I let myself sink a little deeper into the tub, leaving half of my face in the water. The conversation made me feel giddy.

[Arisa Bokuto]:

That's different!

What if someone else sees it? 🙄