4.

Sakusa P.O.V.

When I first saw Arisa, I thought she was a child who had got lost. Until she was introduced to us as our new manager. She probably had an average height for her age, but unlike us, she looked pretty puny. She wore a hoodie and jeans that were way too wide, with the ends of her jeans rolled up. At first I thought it was her father's pants, until I noticed that for quite some time now almost every girl was walking around with these wide jeans. I wondered what they liked about them - not that I care.

All in all she was completely lost in her clothes. You couldn't see any outlines of her body, except that she was probably petite. Which is why I thought she was a child at first.

I didn't notice much of her as she was immediately confiscated by the idiots of our team (Atsumu and Hinata). Not that it bothered me.

Her pretty face caught my eye despite the bad choice of her clothes. Perhaps exactly because of that. Big light green eyes looked a bit overstrained from Hinata to Atsumu, who bombarded her with questions. Her full pink lips opened and closed again and again, because she wanted to say something but was interrupted every time by these idiots. Her wavy hazel hair was tied in a ponytail and went down to the middle of her back, making me wonder how long her hair was when it was down.

Our libero poked me with his elbow."She's pretty, huh?"

"Don't touch me with your sweaty body." I could see his happy expression slipping away as I commented. Without giving him an answer, I left the hall. Practice was finally over and I wanted to take a shower.

She may be pretty. But that made no difference. There are a lot of pretty girls, a good-looking face won't make her special. 

I never really noticed her later either.  Arisa is nice and you can see how she tries to have a good relationship with everyone on the team. Also with me she always tried to have a chat or helps me when I needed something. It wasn't really her fault that we had little interaction, that's how I was with everyone. To be honest, I preferred her presence to that of most of the team.  Also at dinner I sit next to her from time to time, but nothing more. I wasn't friends with her and didn't feel the need to get closer to her in any way.

At least that's what I thought until today. Until today, when I saw her in that dress. It was a simple blue dress with a floral pattern that reached down to the middle of her thighs. But it was only now that I noticed her feminine body. Her beautiful legs and the curves she had despite her slim figure. She also wore her hair open for a change, which looked much better than the ponytail she usually wore.

I think we both never thought we would find ourselves in such a situation. But now Arisa was lying underneath me. Her hair spread over the pillow like a wave of chocolate. I looked into her pretty face, into her glassy green eyes that seemed to glow even more in contrast to her rosy cheeks. My gaze fell on her lips swollen from kissing, down to her delicate body beneath me.

I can't believe no man had ever slept with her before.

Luckily, she had stopped me. I had been under her spell so much I had forgotten that I didn't have any condoms with me - no one could have known that it would come to this.

"Do you have condoms?"

Her eyes widened briefly before she shook her head tentatively, turning even redder. So she had forgotten, too.

"All right," I whispered into her ear, "I'll pull it out before it gets that far." Under my hands, I could feel the goose bumps spreading over her body. " Are you okay with that?", I asked again anyway.

She nodded.

I bent closer to her and began to kiss her neck again, making her moan softly.

Did she always smell this good?