28.

„What?!"

„What?!"

„What is it this time Bokuto?!"

"If you say you just 'wanted to say Hi again', I will lose my mind!"

"Bokuto, this button is for emergencies, just like the button says EMERGENCY!"

"No, this time it is definitely an emergency! I have a question," the grey-haired man shouted angrily, as everyone was already looking at him annoyed. "Stop looking at me like that," he moaned.

"All right. Ask," I urged.

"Okay. So, umm... I don't understand something. I tried to go through the vent, but it didn't work out?"

"Because the vent can only be us-"

"I saw Omi use it and wanted to go after him. But why isn't it working for me?"

It remained dead silent until the first sounds of the selection were heard.

*Sakusa was ejected*

*Sakusa was an Imposter*

*0 Imposter remain*

"Next time," Kiyoomi said gloomily to his teammate who was the cause for our winning, "I'll kill you first."

"WHAT! BUT I ONLY WANTED TO KNOW HOW YOU VENTED," Bokuto cried with tears in his eyes.

As soon as the round was over, Atsumu spoke wildly with his arms waving. "OMI! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KILL ME FIRST? You guys should have known it was him! It was him for the third time in a row now, and each time I am the first to die!"

"That's because you're just bad," countered Inunaki and started the next round, since he was the host.

We had already been at the airport for two hours. Both of our flights had a huge delay, therefore Atsumu had the idea that we should download a game that his friends talked about recently. Among Us. We played for over two hours by now. It was incredibly fun, especially when you are the Imposter.

*

"It's Omi-san, Tsumu is dead again."

"Hmm" I pretended to think about his statement, happy that Hinata had said something that sounded logical. "I agree with Hinata," I said, trying not to look conspicuous.

"Guys the game's broken!"

"Why should it be broken Bokuto?" Inunaki asked with an annoyed undertone. Explaining a game to Bokuto was a challenge in itself. Hence, I couldn't blame the libero for being at the limit of his patience.

"Then why are Ari and my names the only one in red and yours aren't?!"

He couldn't be serious about this.

Moaning I let my head fall back. "Please vote me out first."

"Ari!! How could you kill me first," Atsumu shouted angrily since it was clear who the imposters of this round were anyway.

*

"We have to vote someone out. There are only three of us left, the Imposter only has to kill one and we will lose," I said into the round.

"That's right." Thoughtfully, Meian tapped his finger against his chin before he gave me a look. "I vote you."

"What? Why me?"

"It's just you, me and Bokuto now. Since it's not me, it must be you."

"It's not me!" Desperately, I turned to Bokuto who looked confused from Meian to me. "Bokuto believe me. It's not me. It must be Meian!"