17.

Hot hands greedily drove over my thighs up to my butt. After a short squeeze in my ass cheeks, I was pulled even closer to his hard upper body. His tongue pulled a wet trail from my collarbone up to my neck. Once there, his lips sucked to one spot while his tongue pampered my sensitive skin in small circular movements. A husky wheeze escaped my swollen lips as I slowly moved my hips up and down on him.

"You're moving so good against my cock". His hot breath on my neck caused me to become a little faster and more intense in my movements.

With my eyes closed, I enjoyed the tingling, almost electric shocks in my nerve tracts, triggered by Kiyoomi's strong hands on my back and his member below me. In smooth movements I drove him to press his hands on my hips to help me a little.

With one quick movement, Kiyoomi threw me backwards onto the mattress, now lying over me. Violently he kept thrusting into me, his hands still on my hips, while he looked into my eyes.

Whimpering I closed my lids, threw my head back and moved in rhythm under him. His thrusts became faster, more intense, making me see stars.

His fingertips left a burning trail as they made their way from my side to my face.

"Look at me," he breathed.

Lightly fluttering, my eyelids opened a little bit. His lust-soaked gaze lay on my face until his eyes caught on my lips. My heart was racing - I could hardly stand this intense look. I quickly put my hands on his neck to pull him down to me. Instantly he returned my kiss.

Groaning into the kiss, my walls contracted. I was close and he could feel it. Kiyoomi's pace accelerated. Unconsciously, I bit his lower lip while my fingernails bored into his back.

"Kiyoomi~" I let his name echo from his lips. In order to feel him more intensely, I wrapped my legs around him to pull him closer. To feel all of him.

His curly hair tickled my neck as he buried his head there. His breathing also accelerated with his pace and it didn't take long for both of us to reach our climaxes, moaning and panting.

Breathing heavily, I loosened my grip around him, while the pulsation in my womanhood became less and less, but the good feeling still persisted.

Also panting, Kiyoomi put his forehead, sweaty from the sex, over mine. "I could just keep going."

A light laugh escaped my throat, I was not able to say more due to my gasping breath. "Don't you even need to... regenerate? This is... already the third round without a break - I need a break."

A grin spread across his beautiful face. "The mere sight of you naked under me is enough to make me hard again."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Laughing slightly, I pushed him away from me. "But I really need a break," I said, breathing heavily.

Kiyoomi looked almost disappointed as he slowly pulled himself out of me and moved away a little. I, on the other hand, remained lying there with my eyes closed until my heartbeat and breathing calmed down again.

I felt the mattress move under me until it lifted a little. Therefore Kiyoomi had gotten up. " Well, at least let's take a shower."

"You go take one."

"Aren't you coming?" he asked.

Sighing, I leaned on my forearms. "Kiyoomi, I mean it. I can't do it anymore."

"Can't do what?" A hint of a grin came over his lips. "I only want to help wash your back. What were you thinking about?"

Unimpressed, I raised my eyebrows. A likely story. But the grin on his lips actually made me feel something between my legs again. He looked so good when he smiled, grinned or laughed; it made my heart jump.