3.

Not being able to say anything, I just watched as Kiyoomi came towards me.

His expression made me nervous. But not the kind of nervousness I had felt before, when I thought it would come to an unpleasant conversation. But the kind of nervousness where you already knew what to expect.

The fact that he was not in love with me changed absolutely everything.

Kiyoomi stopped in front of me while his eyes wandered lustfully over my body. His eyes stuck to my breasts. Through the thin T-shirt, you could clearly see that I was not wearing a bra.

His almost greedy look spread an unbelievable lust inside of me and I could hardly hold back the rising heat in my abdomen.

I want him and the best part was that I knew that he also wants me.

"Would you like to continue?"

The answer was obvious, but instead of answering him verbally I tiptoed over and pulled his mask off.

This seemed to be enough as an answer for him, for shortly afterwards one of his arms wrapped itself tightly around my body, while his free hand found its place at my neck. With a firm jerk he pulled me close to his body.

Before I knew it, his lips lay on mine for the second time this day.  Without hesitation I kissed him back and it did not take long until his tongue found its way back to mine.

My hands that lay flat on his chest now clawed into his shirt, while the kiss became more and more passionate and intense.

His hands found the hem of my oversized sleeping shirt, whereupon I interrupted the kiss.

Questioningly he looked at me. "Be careful," I reminded him.

"Oh yes, your arm." His lips came close to my ear. "I'll be careful," he whispered before he started to kiss me underneath my ear.

A faint whimper escaped my throat as his lips touched the sensitive skin.

His hands moved under my shirt, because instead of pulling the garment over my head, his warm hands moved over my skin, making sure that the shirt automatically moved further and further up.

His fingers moved to the height of my breasts and I could hardly hold it. I wanted to feel his hands everywhere. But his fingers only moved along the side curves of my breasts.

"Eager?" It was hardly more than a whisper.

And he knew exactly what he was doing. What he was doing to me. And yes, he knew how terribly I wanted to feel his touch in all the right places. 

I gasped in shock as he bit my earlobe.

He didn't leave me any time when he finally reached for the material on my body and pulled it carefully over my head. Carelessly, he threw the piece of cloth onto my bed.

"Is everything al-," he paused in the middle of his sentence, his eyes fixed on my bare breasts. The obvious up and down movement of his larynx, which told me that he had to swallow, made me relax a little. After all, it had been a long time since I had stood naked in front of a guy.

Without taking his eyes off my chest, he pulled the rubber bands of his mask off his ears and got rid of it completely. But before he could bend over me, I stopped him with my hand on his chest.

"Take off your shirt." It was only fair, in the end. I stood before him in nothing, but my panties and he had only taken off his mask.

Without hesitation, he pulled the garment over his head, allowing me to see his well-trained torso.