16

After 20 minutes the figure was back. I still wasn't caught. I was still sitting on the floor. He sat in the tree looking at me, giving me a questioning look.
I shook me head.
Peter ran in. "What are you doing." He stopped.
"Waiting."
He pulled me up. "You didn't win."
"Didn't try."
"Of course." He sighed
"Can I go?"
"No. You don't have an exit ticket yet. You only get one if you win."
"Ugh." I moaned.
"Why do you want to leave." He crossed my arms
"So I can leave."
"There are 6 left you can still earn it, but you'll have to get through me."
Earn it, through him. How can I? Oh. I'll earn it through him.
I looked around the figure was still there. I still couldn't see his face, hidden in the darkness. Neverland was always dark now.
I laughed and pressed my lips to his, feather soft. I liked for a second. Then I ran.
The swishes in the trees meant, the figure was fallowing.
"Ash!" Peter yelled behind me, also running. He wouldn't catch me with magic. He wouldn't break his own rules.
"You have magic. Use it." The figure said.
"It won't do me any good. Neverland revolves around Pan's rules. I won't get anywhere."
"Ash! Get Back Here!"
He held out his hand. I looked behind me. I could here him, but I couldn't see him.
My legs went out from under me, and before I knew it l was hanging upside down. I lost.
Pan ran in, and laughed.
I crossed my arms.
"No exit ticket for winning, or flirting." He laughed.
I rolled my eyes.
He waved his hand over me. Then stepped back, dismayed. "You broke our connection."
I laughed. "What were you gonna do?"
"Heal you." he glared. Then looked up. "I win." He untied me.
I tried to walk away. He stopped me. "Where do you think you're going."
I groaned.
"You can leave after we talk." He walked me to his tent. "Stay."
"Where you going?"
"To free the boys." He walked out.
After 4 minutes the figure walked in. We stood there for a minute studying each other before, his piercing blue eyes met mine. A perfect match for his shaggy ice white hair.
"Who are you?"
"I'm Jack Frost." He nodded.
I bit my lip.
"So what are you doing, in Neverland, sleeping in a cage, and flirting with Peter Pan?"
I laughed. "Trying to get my half brothers back. What about you?"
"That is a story for a completely different time and place."
I raised my eyebrows. "So what's the plan?"
"You go back in your cage, an hour later I'll let you out again. Then we'll hide."
"I know a place."