8

I got up for some reason I just didn't want to sit anymore.
I stood where the edge of the force field stood, I could feel it still there.
"Your not leaving." Peter said behind me.
"I know."
"Where'd you get the necklace?"
"I don't know. I just got it." I lied. I had to get back to playing if I was going to stay here.
"So Ashley?"
I nodded "So Malcolm?"
He smirked. "Doesn't seem like a name Regina would give her daughter."
"Neither does yours, to your father. Who names their kid Rumplestiltskin?"
He shrugged "wasn't always in my power."
"Yeah your power was drinking and betting."
"But look where it got me, I'm in my dreamland."
"And I'm in a living jail cell. Just because the cat trapped the mouse in a room doesn't mean it has the upper hand."
"What's with this cat and mouse thing?"
"What's up with you? You only like something when it's broken. That's what you've done to all of the boys here. You thought you were saving them, you thought they were lost but now they truly are. You played games with them made them think you had found them. Don't you hear how many kids cry at night? You broke them Peter you break every thing you get your hands on. The only reason you are like this is because your broken your self. I'm broken too, but not by you and here's the thing Peter. How many times can we break 'till we shatter? How many times do you have to break a heart before it can't be fixed. How many times can you fill there minds with lies until they have no choice to believe you! You can't break me because I've been broken too many times before! I know what it's like! I know what it's like to be lost, then found, only to be cast away again! Peter don't you see? Scars make strong because band-aids don't fix bullet holes, and this makes dying an adventure. Wake up Peter. Find yourself. Think for others. Or the next time you fall, you won't be able to get back up."
I snarled. Oh god that was such a relief to say. (((and type, that was a vet emotional paragraph for me. I guess I'm relieving myself from my pain by having my characters face them. Maybe that's why I'm afraid of most of the events I write in my books for some reason. Oh well.)))
Peter stared at me.
The lost boys stopped dancing and looked at each other.
I just stood there glaring at Peter.
A little boys came next to me, he looked about 7 and put his hand in mine.
I looked down at him and he smiled.
Blight stood behind me.
Carter, Hunter, Isaac, Fred and Joe joined me.
"I'm done being broken Peter." With that I used everything I had on the force field, but as I grew weak and nothing happened I have up all together. I don't know if my magic backfired or Peter's magic attacked me or it was the dream shade but I went flying as a blast of purple energy exploded from my body and I laid there paralyzed, Peter sent everyone to bed and shot glares at the lost boys who joined me. Then he carried me in his tent and onto his bed. If I could move, I would have smirked. Oh well, I was tired anyway.