3

Ashley's POV
I stood up to my mirror, I couldn't do what mom did but I could do something close to it with a mirror.
I reached for open mirror ways, one of them was Peter's mirror, I could definitely have fun with that. But I had to talk to Henry. He knew Peter Pan.
I transferred my image into his mirror, he still looked 14. Regina cast a spell when I was 10 for them to stop aging but I didn't want to potion. Many people didn't, Bell, Blue. Ruby had a child now, in fact she was my age, I think.
"Henry!" He jumped.
"Ashley! It's you!"
I sucked in a breath.
"Mom went ballistic at the meeting earlier at town hall. They've been looking for you."
I nodded.
"Ash. Where are you?" He sounded scared.
"I'm in Neverland."
"You have to get out of there." Henry nearly fell over his bed backing up.
"It's okay, I'm playing Peter like a game."
"No I'm serious, Stay out of his way, and his games you can't trust him." He looked around the room.
"Hey. Calm down. Im gonna be okay. Henry you know me. But I don't know Peter. Tell me everything you saw and did in Neverland with him."
Henry did, I got everything he knew. Someone was crying down stairs. I looked out.
Henry walked to the door. Then ran back to me. "Scarlet is gone."
Scarlet was Ruby's daughter.

Peter's POV.
One of the boys dragged in a girl.
"Oh my god." I muttered, she did look like Ash.
A group was forming around her.
"Move!" I yelled throwing a kid to the group.
I lifted the girl's head. It wasn't Ash. Furious I threw her across the floor. "Get up!"
She obeyed. I pinned her against a tree.
"Who are you!"
"Scarlet Red."
"What are you? Little red riding hood's daughter"
She nodded.
"Do you know someone named Ash?!?"
She swallowed. I threw her on the floor. "Tie her up to the post. Take turns kicking the crap out of her don't stop until I say so."
The boys looked at her as I flashed away, I flashed onto Ash's house. It started to rain. I peeked through the cracks of the tree made ceiling. She was rubbing the magic burn on her neck while doing something with strings, she was tying knots, in a pattern.
"You actually came by yourself to spy on me?" She looked up. "Hello Malcolm."
"Hello Ash."
She smirked but still looked ticked off. "Why don't you come down here to get your but kicked again?"
"Why don't you come up here to kick it?"
"Stubborn boy." She flashed up here anyway.
"Hi. I'm finally glad I got your name."
"You wanna play or are you just here mock someone you can't beat."
"What game are you gonna play?"
"Kick the crap out of you."
"Funny we're playing that back at camp."
"Aww did someone steal the Kings blanket?"
"Come back to find out." I flashed away, hoping she would be curious enough to follow.
Ashley's POV.
I laughed when he flashed away he wanted me to follow him, I had to admit I was curious though, but he was the cat chasing the mouse, not the other way around.
He had went back to camp. Okay Peter, here comes your mouse. I flashed behind a lost boy in the back of a line. I put my hand over his mouth and flashed him to a cave. I used magic to keep him there when I got a better idea. I flashed into a tree and blew poppy dust out of my hand. I directed to each of the boys got a dose. I needed to have a little talk with the person trying to kill me.