2

Rustling started outside. I cracked my knuckles. Show time.
I walked out, no one was outside. "Aww is Peter Pan being shy?" I turned around. "Has to be the first time."
I have good reflexes to as soon as I heard rustling again, a mace was in my belt.
Someone was coming up behind me. "Don't you dare."
He stopped
I turned around and pounced on him. I punched him in the nose then realized it wasn't Peter.
I got off the kid and swung my mace at 3 more boys. Still not Peter.
"Wow is Peter Pan, the great is hiding, is this surrender?"
2 more boys jumped out and I pushed them away while knocking another out.
"8 lost boy's no Peter?" I turned around. "C'mon King of Neverland!" I turned around.
Peter was right in my face.
"Nice to see a friendly face again."
"There are no kings in Neverland, just me."
"Then that would make you The "Never" King." I crossed my arms. "Wouldn't it."
He blew poppy dust in my face.
I coughed, only I can make myself sleep unless it was a very strong sleeping curse. Perks of being the Evil Queen's daughter. "Wow Peter take a breath mint once." I waved the dust off into my hand.
"You really are the queen's daughter." He stepped back.
"Don't doubt me Peter." I blew the dust at him, and he fell asleep.
Perfect. I dragged the boys back to their camp then Peter.
They all looked at me shocked.
"Tell him, next time, just ask. Your King, has a challenger."
With that I walked home. Trying to contain my excitement I almost skipped, I was a player now.

Peter's POV
I woke up in my tent. I ran outside. "Felix."
He looked at me from his hood "What the hell happened."
"That girl happened she, bloody hell, she was immune to poppy dust, she dragged us back to camp."
"She had a message." Hunter responded. "She said next time to just ask to see her, and you have a challenger."
This girl thought she had the guts to challenge Peter Pan?
She did beat him like 3 times.
That doesn't mean anything!
Get an upper hand.
No, make her think she has a chance.
Maybe she does.
What would that mean for Neverland?
I can't let that happen.
My head screamed words at me, they all made sense I didn't want to listing though.
I normally played the games! I'm the player! Okay, you know what? Fine. If she wanted to play me like a game piece, I was go break her like a stallion.
And after all, Peter Pan never fails.
I grabbed a plate of dinner, salad and bread and started walking to her cabin.

Ashley's POV
My mom appeared in front of me.
"Mom." I went to hug her but she wasn't really here, she was only here to talk. It was only a reflection.
"Ash, where are you?" She looked around.
"Neverland."
"What the hell are you doing there!"
"I don't really know."
"I'll get you out as soon as you can. Don't let him get to you."
"Am I at camp right now?"
"What have you been doing?"
"Playing him."
She smiled.
Peter's POV.
I heard her talking in there, I hid against the wall. Regina. That was the second voice.
"I'm so proud of you."
"I learned from the best."
"You told you had been played many times before..."
"Mom stop with the sop stories. I'm 17."
"I know, just please be careful your brother,"
"I know what he did to Henry, trust me I'll get him for that."
"Okay, we're coming for you."
"Take your time."
Henry. I remembered that kid, if she was related to him, maybe they both believe equally. I heard the connection break and I waited before I wanted to walk in. So her name is Ash. What does that stand for Asher? Ashton? Maybe Ashley? She is Regina's daughter. She is playing me. She's one of the 'heroes'. No her mom was once part of the 'villains'.
I walked in her home. "How lovely."
She was thumbing threw a book when she looked up to see me. She smirked and put the book down. "I'm starting to think you need me to kick your but."
"Maybe all you need is your own but kicked."
She glared at me.
"Easy, I only brought dinner."
"Good for you. How was your nap?"
He set his jaw. "Why do you always talk about kicking my but?."
"Well we could talk about kicking mine but, oh wait."
That really set me off.
She walked to the table where I had put the plate.
I leaned on the table.
"I don't get why your still here." she said in between bites of salad. "This wasn't a dinner invitation."
Her head still had the bleeding wound. "I don't get it. You have magic why not make the pain go away."
"Oh no Peter". She laughed. "Scars make strong, no scars make weak. Where are yours?"
"Magic makes strong, injury makes weak."
She stood up. "Your thinking for power Peter, you have to think for yourself. What makes bravery strong? Scar." She pointed to one on her hand that looks like it was made by a knife."What is proof that you fought for what is right? Scar." She lifted her shirt, there was a scar that was only made by a bullet, on her stomach. "What shows strength? Scar." She pointed to the one on her head.
"What shows victory and loss, and holds a memory for magic to use, to make stronger? Scar." She moved her head, curling around her neck was a burn mark.
One of Regina's fire balls. I guessed, I tried to see her past but, she or Regina had built walls it would take so much power to climb or break down.
She was done with her dinner now. "No scars, no strength." She handed me the plate, pushed me out the door and shut it on me. She left me there standing again.