1

Ashley's POV
I cursed as the shadow flung me into the sand.
"The shadow brought a girl!" Someone shouted.
"Get her up!" Another boy sneered.
3 boys helped me up but didn't let me go.
I blew my hair out of my face to see a hooded figure in front of me.
"Felix she's the perfect trap!"
"Quite Joe." The figure snapped. "She is isn't she." He looked back then turned to me "Okay, your going to help us trap someone, and if you do you won't have to follow us okay, no games."
I liked that line "no games" maybe following the shadow was a good thing, If this was Neverland, than I guess we're trapping Peter Pan.
I knew Peter Pan, well, I've heard of him. Henry told me about him in Storybrooke, which I some how also ended up being the Evil Queen, and Robin Hood's daughter. Lord knows how that happened.
"Okay." I tried to get out of the boys hold. "How are we going to trap Peter Pan?"
After a whole lot of sneering... and rope, I was dangling upside down from a tree.
"Scream." Felix snarled.
"I don't scream."
He picked up a rock. "Yes you do."
I shrugged "Don't think I ever have, nor will." He hit me in the side of the head with a rock. Perfect more players, and a gushing head wound. I shrugged again.
A boy probably getting irritated screamed for me.
I rolled my eyes.
"Hide." Felix sneered.
"Uh still up here."
"Not you." He spat in my face.

Peter Pans' POV.
I heard a high pitched scream from my tree, I was in the middle of skinning a branch to be carved. The scream did sound like a girl' sand a minute before I felt the presence of someone entering. Time to investigate.
I leaped off the tree and scanned the island, well enough a girl was dangling from a tree. Her head was bleeding and she looked mad. I hopped down and untied her. "Who are you?" I asked.
"Duck." She picked up a log and hurled it at me.
I ducked and saw that it had hit Fred, one of the lost boys. An ambush. I made myself a sword, the girl looked at me funny then had a group of daggers in her hand. We pretty much kicked everyone down. Then she started walking away.
I put my hand on her shoulder. "Where are you going off to?"
She muttered something about players then grabbed my hand and flipped me over her shoulder.
The impact and the shock stopped me from knocking her down. I had never seen a girl strong enough to do that. To leave me there staring at her in shock.

Ashley's POV.
I set up camp along the beach. Players. I should have known.
I imagined a shelter and it came, Peter pretty much told me how to do that when he looked at me.
"What's your name!" Peter flashed I front of me.
I flashed away. That's right I had magic, dark and light. Mostly dark. I ended up on a cliff.
"Dark magic is my specialty."
"Really who's the Evil Queens Daughter?" I flashed away again to the forest. Lucky for me he found me again.
"You're from Storybrooke."
"No I'm from Maine." Man this was getting annoying. I flashed into a bunch if caves
"Don't lie to me."
"I didn't lie." I went back to the forest.
This time he flashed to I was pinned against a tree.
"Who are you!" He spat
"Hey, I love your gesture, but a girl doesn't like to talk when she's being spit on."
He moved his hand to my head wound.
"Here's another tip." I switched our positions. "Don't get distracted. Especially when you're threatening me."
I flashed back home and was relieved when he didn't show up.

Peter's POV
She did it again. Left me there motionless. I walked back to camp. "Felix, Oliver, Chris, Thomas, Ryan, Jacob and Sam. "
The walked over.
"Help me get that girl."

Ashley's POV.
I looked around my house when I got an idea, what if I became a player? Or controlled the game. Yeah that would be fun. Okay, I've seen players play their game, now all I had to do was play, hmm I couldn't play all of them, Felix? A lost boy? No, I had to play, Peter himself.