9

I woke up on the floor. No don't worry he didn't push me off, I have a weird habit of doing this.
"You fell off." Peter was here, he was watching me sleep. Not creepy at all.
"I know. I do it all the time."
"3 times."
I jumped up "how long have you been watching me?"
"Not watching just being here."
"Why?"
"This is my tent."
"I know that. But why aren't you with your boys."
"They're sleeping. They won't be waking up for a while."
It's light out. "You didn't..." He had to put a sleeping curse on them.
"I can wake them up, when I want."
I stared at him. "You don't even want to see them maybe watch them sleep?"
"Your the only one who is actually interesting."
I raised my eyebrows at him, was he playing this way again? "What that a flirt?"
He raised his "If you want it to be."
I rolled my eyes and turned to the mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to get the knots out. My brush was back at my house and I couldn't get it.
Peter came up behind me and ran something through my hair. My brush. Peter Pan was brushing my hair for me.
"What are you doing?" I choked back my laugh but some of it came out in the beginning.
"Brushing your hair. I don't know why girls keep it so long. An evil queen thing?"
"More like a Peter Pan thing, considering you surround yourself with boys all day."
"That's until you came. Maybe I could change."
"People don't change Peter. It's not in our nature." I looked at him through the mirror.
"You seem to change everyday."
"Explain."
"One day you are this sassy girl dangling from a rope bleeding, the next you're making well profound statements and playing me like a cat and a mouse. I think I finally got that now. I day you're flipping me the next you're kissing me."
"My actions are all based on yours. That's how playing people works you said you loved the game, and I love the players." I pulled back from him.
"Really maybe I should experiment a bit." He kissed me and pushed me to the back of the tent. His arms snaked around my waist. I jumped back a bit surprised this was happening. Okay. He was really good at it though. He stopped his lips only centimeters away from mine. I felt his breath on my lips. I kissed him this time softly biting his bottom lip. He smiled. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him. Surprisingly he held onto me and we both fell over me on top of him.
"Hello." He smiled.
I did the only thing I ever did when I fell down. I laughed. "What was that?"
"Experimenting."
I laughed again.
"Did you like it?"
"Did it turn out well for the 'never' king?"
"Hey you kissed back."
"All you did was bite my lip."
"I can do it again."
"I think this conversation with going a little to much to your side."
"Fine what do you want to do?"
"Go back home?"
His expression changed within a second.
That's how you play the 'never' king.