4

Peter's POV.
I watched the boys drop to the floor.
Then I heard someone drop down behind me.
Before I could react something smashed against my head and everything went black.
Ashley's POV
I looked at my work, they were playing Beat the crap out of someone. But it was a girl. Scarlet. I untied her. The poppy dust didn't effect her. I healed her then brought her face to mine.
"Ash?" She mumbled.
"Scarlet run." I pushed her up. "Run."
Then I dragged Peter to my home. I propped him on a stump then made a barrier, normally it was used to keep Pan out but this time Pan was being kept in.
I put the string bracelet under my bed and fell asleep.

Peters POV.
I woke up on a stump near Ash's house. How the hell did I get here? I waved my hand around. I was trapped. Smart Mills, very smart. I just got how funny that sounded because it felt like I was referring to her mother. Ash Mills. That's something I had to get used to.
I walked into her house well enough she was sleeping, I searched around. I looked through books drawers, nothing I could use to break her.
I went back to the stump. Maybe I had to break her the other way. Maybe instead of exaggerating how much I hate her or tried to play her back maybe I had got break her by what I've told so many people, is a weakness. Love. I had to break her by making her think I loved her.
Hey, short chapter I know... but new plan huh? Well I want you to tell me what will happen first, The mouse tires out the cat, or the human breaks the stallion. You vote tell me what will happen and it will.