5

Ashley's POV
I ran my fingers through my hair, morning.
Then I remembered I put the barrier on, Peter was here, I took it down maybe he'll wander off.
Peter's POV
I felt the barrier go down but I wasn't gonna let her et rid of me that easily since she got me that easily.
I watched her walk out.
Ashley's POV
Good enough Peter was still here on the stump.
"I took it down."
"I know."
I fixed a falling branch on my house, then went the other side to see if anything was missing.
Peter was still sitting there staring at me.
"What are you staring at?"
"You."
"Why?"
"You're amazing."
I looked at him and saw a smirk in his eyes, to that's how he wants to play. I guess the cat decided to stalk the mouse this time.
I walked around aimlessly trying to look as pretty as wether that was touching my face or brushing my hair. He stared at me all the time, every movement. "Take a picture it will last longer."
"I'd love to but unless you have one, there are no cameras in Neverland available."
"Hmmm"
"You really do amaze me, your the one person who can match my every move."
"No, I'm the one person that can actually top your every move." I walked towards him.
"Prove it."
I pressed my lips to his, and ran my fingers through his hair. I felt him move to kiss me back. I held his hands and move so I was softly biting his lip. I kissed his cheek and up his neck an stopped at his ear,then I whispered "see, you want to break me but your practically melting for me. Don't you know? the cat never catches the mouse, unless it's wounded, and The "Never" King never wins the game if it's not his to play." I smirked at walked away, he sat there staring at me but not like before.

Peter's POV
Did that really just happen?
Wait- what did just happen?
She was here, I had here then she slipped away.
She called me that again. The "Never" King. What did that mean?
I got up and walked back to camp. "Felix. Find that girl."
"Which one, the one we beat up," She knew Ash, now it was time to fight fire with fire. If her little friend can get her parents here, that's swell. They probably think she wants off this island, but she seems to be having fun playing me like a what? A cat and a mouse? Is that what she said? I was so focused on her hand in mine. Anyway, why stop when you haven't finished your game? If I kept her playing she'd never want to stop. Until she ran out of moves. Then I'll show her how a real game is played.