13

I called everyone back to Granny's 

"I need a magic bean."

"We only found one." Hook took it out. 

"Thats good enough." I took it from him. 

"Ash, let us go." Emma said.

"No, I need... " I looked around, I should go in disguise, with someone to offer that traveled. "Rolland."

"Okay" Rolland stepped forward. "Lets get rid of a pedafile." 

"Ash I cant loose both..." Regina looked at us.

"and you wont. I'll be fine. But Im gonna look a whole lot different." I stepped back and used magic to change my appearance. Now I had platnium blond hair, a stronger jaw, high cheekbones and icey blue eyes. I was wearing a white hood just in case he recognized. I turned to Rolland "My name is Finland Brown now, I didnt come with you."

He nodded "Im Rodger." 

I laughed, Rolland had that charm to make me laugh. "Just stick with your actual name."

"Fine."

I threw the bean on the floor. 

"Goodbye, again." I smiled

Regina looked down obviously upset with the plan.

A green vortex opened up, Rolland jumped in first, then me. 

Surprisingly the trip was better the second time, I hated to do this but I flashed away as soon as I saw the ground rushing up at me, I watched from a nearby tree. Peter would recognize my voice, so I used something to take it away. I watched Rolland, the lost boys had found him now and were bringing him in. I flashed to camp. 

Peter was looming over Henry. 

"We got another!" The boys brought Rolland over to Peter who shook his head at Henry.

Peter looked at Rolland "Whats your name?"

"Rodger."

I sucked in a breath to hide my laugh.

A lost boy looked up and saw me. Blight.

I smiled and put my finger to my lips. 

He gave me a questioning look.

I nodded to Peter.

He nodded. 

Peter started walking away.

I leaped out of the tree and tackled him, I had to do a sumersalt before getting to my feet to attack again.

He stared at me and pinned me against a tree. "Who are you?" he barked.

I smiled and stayed silenty.

"Who are you !?!"  He banged me against the tree.

I bit my lip. 

"Why wont you answer!" he sneered 

I rolled my eyes, dont start whining now. 

He threw me to the floor. I just got up. 'Wanna fight pretty boy?' I mouthed. 

He looked at me "every single girl I meet, just turns out to be a stupid girl." He sighed

Im right here. On the floor. You are standing right over me. Oh wait. I swung my leg, and knocked his right from under him. 

He fell down and looked up at me. "Okay. " He turned around "Girl wants to fight!"

Blight looked at me to Peter and gasped. 

My eyes got huge. I shook my head.

He bit his lip, and mouthed 'get out!'

I got up and held my hand out to Peter. He took it. I flipped him. Then walked away.