18

"How'd you find me?" I said a little miffed.
"Everyone knows you're here, they don't attack because Peter and his pack of wild animals are guarding you."
"Guarding me? I can beat their sorry butts no matter how many come at me."
"Because he lets you."
"I didn't think he needed it that much."
"No. He knows you like it."
I looked at him. "So?"
"He wants you to stay here. Try less, to go home."
I blinked confused.
"He's using you until you run out of moves."
"And how do you know?"
"I've seen him do it before. It always works. He's using you to hurt Regina."
Here comes the deadly weapon thing again.
I rolled my eyes. "He has Henry, he has Rolland, why was his first target a girl!?!"
"Because he's a boy." Jack just laughed. "And you don't think like a girl, you think like any minute a war is going to break out and everyone is gonna die." He squinted at me shaking his head. "and you don't even know what you are yet."
I stared at him. "Fine if I'm just some object to be passed around you can find another one." I walked away my fists in balls.
"You'll come back." He laughed.
"Watch me not."
"Nice try. You know I'm your only ticket off this island."
"Just into someone else's hands!" I yelled not turning back.
"Not even your own family's? Now that's low."
I stopped suddenly flying back and tackling him to the ground a pen knife in my hand. "You now my family?" I growled.
"By the evil queen and the thief yes. You come to Arendelle with me, Elsa will give you a door and a scroll. The door is a portal and the scroll is your ticket back home."
I got off him. "What about my brothers."
"He'd have all of the boys looking for you they'd find they're way home."
I looked down I can't believe I'm doing this. "Fine let's go to Arendelle."