9- Lie

Athena's POV.

"I am not wearing such a thing and mostly not in front of so many people from our school" I said while looking at the dress Olivia forcefully made me put on.

It's insanely...out of my league. It makes me uncomfortable and I do not belong in this dress. I cannot wear this.

Who even decided that dresses should be worn at a party?

"Come on Athena! You have everyone's attention with this dress on trust me" she said.

"And that's exactly what I am trying to avoid." I stated.

"Samira tell her how gorgeous she looks" Olivia told her.

"I agree that's it's a very revealing and good looking dress but...I have to add that it seems to be a bit too much" I looked at her with a smirk because she gets me.

"See, I told you. I'm taking it off. I'm good with a pair of jeans and a hoodie" I said about to get back into the cabin but Olivia stops me.

"Try this instead. I promise it's the last one I'll make you try. If this one doesn't do your thing, I'll stop bothering you" she begged.

I grabbed the dress from her turning my eyes before getting inside the cabin.

Unexpectedly, she was right. I liked this one better than the other one. Kissing my figures perfectly but in a modest way. I liked that I was covered because I'm not used to showing off my skin.

 I liked that I was covered because I'm not used to showing off my skin

"That's the one" Samira confirmed as Olivia nodded proudly.

"Great! Samira! Your turn girl!" Olivia exclaimed looking through the dresses.

"I really don't need one-"

"Girls please. The 3 of us are going in dresses end of the story. Don't worry Samira, I will find you the perfect modest dress believe in me" Olivia said.

"Alright if you say so" she agreed.

"God..." I couldn't help but freak out at the sight of the price.

"I feel like I could find better though..." I lied hoping Olivia wouldn't reply.

Well, I was really wrong.

"I'll pay for it — Athena there's no need to worry" she said.

"No...listen Olivia, it's too much...you paid for my nails and now this dress...I can't be the only one taking from you while you just keep on giving..." I explained.

She turned to me placing her hands on my shoulders.

"I don't expect anything from you. That's just the way I am. I promise." she said.

"But-"

"Not buts!" she said before turning back to her dresses.

I let out an unwanted sigh. I feel like I owe her even more now. It's not good for me. I truly have nothing to give.