Epilogue

Five years later.

Athena's POV.

Nathan and Athena became parents. They find amazing to see how fast their little girl was growing. She was bold and playful. She loved her dolls and drawing flowers in her drawing books and all over her walls in her room. Her room had become a museum at this point but they found it adorable.

They managed work and life at the same time. They made sure to make time for their girl and for themselves. Making love was something they couldn't get enough of. Any chance they'd both get, they'd take it. Especially, when you have a kid around that has a splendid room yet still wants to sleep with mommy and daddy—you don't get much time together.

One of the greatest joys of all for Athena was seeing her dad becoming a grandfather. Athena always felt like she was getting privileged younger but ever since Yasmina entered their lives, she was receiving princess treatment from her grandpa and uncles. She loved to see that.

Yasmina was spoiled, loved and given a lot of care from everyone. She goes every weekend to see her grandpa and her grandma as well. Nathan's mom teaches her how to bake and sew. And, Athena's dad teaches her self defence and horse riding.

One thing was sure, this child was going to be talented, wise and happy.

Having a kid made all families reunite more often together which was something so pleasing and heartwarming to see.

More food, many laughs, several precious moments constantly being made, family reunion monthly. It was beyond great. Maybe, that was the magic of a child. Maybe that was what brought back broken families together. Maybe Yasmina was the key to new beginnings, hope and love.

"What are you drawing sweet peaches?" It's the nickname they decided to give Yasmina because peach is her favourite fruit and she can eat plenty of those.

"This is you, this dad and that's me" she said to her mother smiling at her drawing.

"It's beautiful" Athena replied kissing her forehead.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang as Athena went to open it. She was not surprised to see her dad.

"Dad? It's not Sunday." she reminded him. She knew he'd like to take any chance to come and meet Yasmina.

That's also why she make sure he gets her at least once a week but today is not the day at all.

"I know. Nathan called me." He said getting inside.

"Yasmina! Grandpas is here" he called for his granddaughter.

"Grandpa!!" Yasmina yelled and got off her chair before running into her grandpa's arms.

"I missed you" she told him.

"I missed you too meri jaan" he replied kissing her cheek.

"Dad? So? Are you gonna tell me why you're here?" Athena asked still confused.

"I called him." Nathan came in the kitchen.

"Why?" she asked him.

"Because...I'm taking you out tonight. My mom wasn't available but your dad always is so he's going to take care of our baby while I spoil you." He said making his way to her.

"Okay, dad please make sure she takes her medicine before sleeping. She was sick a few days ago and she wasn't able to sleep without the medicine." Athena informed her dad.

"Don't worry dear" he reassured.

"Are you ready to go see Fazal and Yusuf?" Grandpa asked Yasmina as she nodded in excitement.