Part 30- Moments to Remember

Athena's POV.

We got to Pakistan and I would be lying if I didn't admit that Nathan got way too much attention. Something he doesn't even like.

And, something I found funny but also irritating is when random girls stop him in the middle of the street thinking he's some kind of Hollywood actor and wanting to take pictures with him. I guess I can be jealous as well.

Regardless, we stayed at dad's place in Islamabad. Nathan tried chai, Pakistani pastries and sweets which I'm also overdosing on those since I've been pregnant.

His reactions tell me enough. He loves it here and he's enjoying it as well. Tonight, it's the party my dad invited us at. I'm a bit nervous for some reason. Maybe because I know they'll be a lot of people from my dad's side here and they'll be all after me for having brought my husband with me. I know I'll get weird looks and mean comments for having a white man. Which, I don't care. Because, I am happy and that's all that matters really.

"How do I look?" Nathan changed into a black kurta and I'm not lying when I say that my eyes became hearts at the sight of him. He looks...way too hot.

"You can't wear this." I stated.

"What? Is it that bad? I feel like it fits me pretty well" he said looking at himself in the mirror.

"Nathan, you can't." I insisted.

"Why not?" He took a step closer to me.

I love him to death. But, being pregnant has me doing and feeling things oddly. And right now, I am jealous. I don't want other girls to see him looking this good. He's mine and I want this sight to be available to my eyes only.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I didn't want to tell him that I was jealous. He'd make fun of me.

"Athena. Look at me." He demanded as I did.

"Are you...jealous?" He asked smirking.

"Of course not! Why would I be jealous? I just—" I couldn't say more when his lips crashed onto mine.

The kiss was fierce and full of hunger. I pulled away a few seconds later.

"You're cute when you're jealous" he commented.

"Are you hungry or something? Why'd you kiss me like there was no tomorrow?" I asked.

"Maybe because I want to do more than just kiss you but we can't really do that now" he said making my heart race.

"I'll get changed" I said grabbing my blue sari from the bed.

I took off my kameez exposing my upper body and couldn't believe that there was a human growing inside of me. I felt Nathan placing his hands on my hips turning me to face him before he bent down.

"Hey Yasmina, I don't know if you feel it but your mama is jealous right now. Can't wait to see you so that we can both remind her everyday that we love her more than anything." He said before placing a kiss on my stomach.

"And, don't you dare feel insecure about gaining weight. I love you no matter what. No matter the shape, size...all that matters to me is you."  He added getting back up.

"Thank you Nathan" I said hugging him.

I got changed into my dark blue sari. It fully covered my arms and stomach. I won't lie, I felt good in this outfit. Nathan came back to the room with a bottle of sprite when he choked.