05

i opened my eyes finding myself inside a unfamiliar room with a few familiar items inside, the mirrors with the model pictures,the badly drawn chameleons and hearts and...a rollercoaster ride in the middle of an exotic beach?
i gasped in terror once a spedding cart passed by me with what seemed to be camilo with a clown nose.

"what the fuck?!" i breathed. i looked around feeling like the bedroom i was in had been broken in half while a rollercoaster ride was outside in it's own private island. the speeding cart stopped with camilo and his crazy hair inside.
"hola chula!" he said jumping out of the cart before the rollercoaster melted and melted inside the sand of the beach.
"am i high?!" i asked myself quickly eyeing every detail in the so called room.

"what's wrong?" asked camilo, who seemed to not be wearing his ruena only revealing his white shirt.
"did you fucking drug me or something?" i asked still traumatised. camilo broke into laughter.
"you're so weird!" he gasped for air.
i sighed and got out of the bed looking for the door but then i noticed there wasn't any.

"wait-the door..." i looked around slowly panicking from the inside.
"oh don't worry about that." he shrugged walking towards a palmera. and out of nowhere a door was formed in front of it.
"i'm definitely high..."i mumbled.

"don't being silly!" he rolled his eyes walking out of the door with me quickly following behind him.
"buenos dias família madrigal!" we heard mirabel shout out while everyone was outside their glowing doors. camilo twirled around already wearing his yellow ruena, what.the.fuck.

everyone started heading down towards the kitchen.
do they always wake up like this? if so what kind of drugs do they take?!

julieta made some coffee and placed it on the counter while the other madrigals were waiting for something to happen with their cups. they just sat there?
"what the fuck are they doing?" asked miguel slouched beside me while he stared at the weird family.

"praying?" i responded also not sure what was happening.
"casita?" asked the older woman patting on the counter made out of tiles.
"is something wrong?" bruno walked in with a rat on his shoulder.
"casita's not pouring our coffee" said luisa a bit confused.

"wait the fucking house pours the coffee?" miguel whispered in shock "how in the seven fucks of hells does that work?" he asked me getting a glare from a taller girl with a bun.
"the house is alive." she mumbled before looking back at her family.

"oh no," said pepa with a dark cloud forming on top of her head "is the magic failing again?" she panicked as her storm cloud began rumbling.
"it's ok mami take deep breaths." camilo walked over to her placing his hands on her shoulders. pepa closed her eyes before taking a few breaths and then mumbling 'clear skies' under her breath.

"that's just freaky." said my dad also out of nowhere.
"oh stop it you guys!" my mom hit my dad's back side of the head with a smile.
"buenos dias família!" she shouted.
"buenos dias juliana!" they shouted back.

"what's wrong?" asked my mom looking around while the family poured their own coffee.
"casita didn't pour our coffee today." said mirabel.
"what?" my mom frowned "but casita always pours our drinks?" she looked around trying to find a flaw.

"maybe you could ask it nicely?" my dad suggested between the silence.
miguel scoffed "yeah right" he rolled his eyes before speaking in a high pitched voice "oh could you please pour us some come little casita?" and then out of nowhere the tiles of the counter moved dragging the coffee despenser and then quickly pouring a good amount of coffee inside three little coffee cups.

our mouths fell open "thanks?" asked miguel grabbing one of the cups.
the family laughed a bit "well i guess casita woke up late this morning." alma joked.
"yeah..." i mumbled looking over at miguel who already finished his drink.
"shit that's some good ass coffee..." he whispered with content.

i shrugged taking a sip out of one of the mugs quickly cringing with the bitterness "i think it needs some sugar." i said and suddenly a sugar cube flew inside my coffee.
"um... I don't have a spoon." and then a small spoon was dragged inside my cup.
"thank you?" i frowned before drinking the coffee.

"well this is a well trained house huh?" dad joked while the madrigals began to walk out of the kitchen.
"good thing they don't feel anything negative towards me." my dad chuckled with obvious sarcasm.
"you'll catch up eventually." said miguel following the family.
"e você vai aonde(and where are you going)?" asked dad with a raised brow.

"they're helping the town i might as well try." he shrugged quickly following behind.
"wait they help the town?" my dad shifted his gaze towards my mother's.
"well since they have magical gifts they help around with-"
"wait magical gifts?" me and my dad asked in harmony.

my mom smiled nervously "didn't i tell you guys already...?" she asked.
"no!" said my dad looking scared as ever.
"they don't use bad magic i swear!" my mom raised her hands.
"what do they do?" i asked.
"well they have these gifts so they try their best to help out the entire town." she shrugged.

her eyes widened open "maybe the kids could help out too!" she suggested quickly standing up on her feet.
"juliana..." my dad groaned, clearly afraid of what the town folk would say.
"look joão,"my mom sighed stroking his face "they accepted the madrigals, so they will accept you." she smiled.
"what if they don't?" he asked holding her hand softly.
"who cares?" she smirked making my dad chuckle.

"ok." he said defeated. "i could stay and clean the house, you guys go have fun." he said placing his hands on my and my mom's shoulders.
"miguel is already gone tho." i said.
"you better catch up to him." he chuckled, i looked over my mom and we rushed out of the house and followed the family making their way up to the town.