32

"ok i think i've got it!" i touched a figure's shoulder and showed them the rock i was having difficulties on moving.
"show me!" said the figure in a comforting tone.
i took a deep breath and moved my hand towards the rock and then towards the sky, the rock slowly began to follow my hand as it floated and soon enough it was floating mid-air, i gasped and gave the figure a grin.
"oh my gosh!" they clapped and hugged me.

suddenly we could feel cold footprints walking towards us, then there was a much figure made out of inky scribbles and distorted body.
"what did you do?!" the giant figure pointed at me, i looked at my hand and saw  lucas's dead body, i gasped in fear.
i tried to speak but i was silent again, nothing would come out even when my jaw moved.
"this is all your fault..." the figure that was the same height as me was then snatched by the big inky scribble.
"no!" i managed to yell as the inky figure consumed the other, tears streamed down my cheek as the figure grew closer with it's hand.

i quickly woke up finding myself back at the hill and hitting my forehead against someone else's.
"agh hijo de perra!" camilo cursed while leaning back and rubbing his forehead.
"i'm so sorry..." i apologized shyly hiding myself between my knees.
"are you ok mi vida?" asked camilo sitting down next to me with his legs stretched out in front of him.
i bit my lip feeling rather judged by imaginary people.

camilo looked at me and sighed deeply before sitting closer to me and lean his head on top of mine, letting his curls rest on top of my head.
"is it ok if i feel judged right now?" i asked not wanting to move much.
"because of me?" asked camilo, i shook my head softly.
"imaginary people...i guess?" i shrugged not feeling that confident, camilo leaned away with a frown.
"imaginary?" he laid his head on his knees trying to keep eye contact.

"yes i feel like i'm surrounded by them and that they're all looking at me." i then hid my face again.
"well  i feel like that sometimes." he shrugged "everyone does." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me look at him.
"really?" i frowned, camilo  nodded.
"and yes it sucks," he said "but i guess it will make your happiest moments seem better?" i looked over at him with a smile.
"i don't think that's good?" camilo looked down at me and ruffled my hair making me giggle.
"i know what's good or not." he smirked, i shook my head with a grin before sighing with content.

"ok you're making me feel a little bit better." i looked over at the chameleon boy.
camilo pouted and shifted into antonio showing off his big puppy eyes "just a little bit?" he asked in a cute voice, i shook my head.
"those don't work on me." i said pushing his face away with my finger.
"ok..." camilo then shifted into a cuter little girl and tried doing puppy eyes with her, i smirked and shook my head again making camilo's face drop.
"perhaps if you shifted back to normal it could work..." i suggested, camilo tilted his head and shifted right back to himself.

he cleared his throat and began doing puppy eyes and cute puppy whimpers, i chuckled and covered my chest as if i had been shot letting my back lay down on the grass.
"you got me!" i whispered dramatically.
"wait really?" asked camilo with a confused expression, i nodded making him smile brightly "dang then i don't need to shapeshift that much." he joked and laid down his head on my stomach in an horizontal position compared to me.
"do you really shapeshift that much?" i asked making camilo go a little bit tense,

"um...yeah." he said shyly covering his face with his hand, i gave him a dry chuckle.
"well you certainly don't have to..." i sat up making him rest his head on my lap instead "you already have an charming personality that can help making people smile." i said softly playing with his hair. camilo sighed.
"that's funny," he mumbled "i don't even know if i have a real personality." he began to play with his hands. i looked down at him.
"well maybe it's because you've been trying too hard to please everyone." i shrugged again.

"i mean without my gift i wouldn't be able to make people smile at all..." he scoffed before grabbing one of my hands and softly hugging it between his.
"that's not true." i chuckled getting side eyed by the boy.
"how do you know?" he mumbled.
"because you already make me smile without your gift." i slouched my face closer to his trying to see his reaction.

camilo was frozen in place with a bit of his hair covering one of his eyes, i could see his eyes starting to tear up, camilo noticed me and hid his face with his hands. i grinned.
"aw are you feeling emotional?" i cowed trying to take his hands away, only receiving little whines from him.
"shut up." he mumbled before hiding his face against my stomach, i shivered by the sudden movement "sorry." he mumbled again wrapping his arms around my waist.
"it's ok fofinho i won't judge." i patted him on the head.

"what does that mean?" he asked before sniffing his overwhelmness away.
"what?" i blushed realising what i just said.
"fofinio?" he said trying to spell the word right.
"um..." i gulped trying to think of something else to talk about.
"come on tell me!" he sat up with a smile making me blush even more "come on!" he teased, i shook my head.
"i'll just pretend that means handsome boy." he shrugged.
"fine i guess." i smiled getting a small glare from the chameleon.