Chapter 2

Hey guys, Butterlover328 with Chapter 2 up as promised. I hope you enjoy!!

~Butterlover328

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy was excited, today was the day he was finally going to meet Harry in person and go to Diagon Alley, where he and his mother would stay at the Leaky Cauldron for the rest of the summer. Last night, the animagus potion was finally ready but he had bottled enough for a few people, knowing that he would want to become an animagus with Harry and the friends that he would make. All his bags were packed and ready, (thanks to his mother) and they were about to apparate to London.

"Percy!! Ready to go??" Sally asked. Percy made sure he had all of his bags before nodding and grabbing her arm, knowing the procedure for side-along apparition. With a crack, they left America and reappeared in Diagon Alley. Percy made sure nothing happened to any of his limbs with trying to get rid of the nausea he felt from the apparition before heading to Gringotts. Percy had told Harry the night before to meet them at the Florean Fontescue's Ice Cream Parlor in Diagon Alley with his money from Gringotts while Percy got his money. Even though his mother told him about the goblins, he still looked at the ones in front of the massive doors with interest before bowing his head, a sign of respect his mother told him about. The goblins were startled but nodded back nonetheless.

The entrance hall was absolutely breathtaking. The halls were lit by candelabras and tall platforms held goblins of all kinds. Percy's mother nodded and smiled without showing her teeth to each goblin, and some were so flustered that they just stopped and stared at the two approaching the end of the hall. The wizards paid them no mind, until one saw Percy and freaked out.

"IT'S HARRY POTTER!!" The witch screeched. Everyone turned to see where she was pointing and flocked to Percy, shaking his hand and introducing themselves to him. His mother cursed under her breath and ran to the teller.

"Hello, can we please see Griphook?? It's urgent and I would rather not be swarmed by people." His mother said in Gobbledegook, the language of the goblins. She taught Percy and he was quick to pick up the language, the same with Greek and Latin.

The teller asked for Griphook and when the goblin in question came and when he saw the crowd immediately had the Jacksons follow him to his private office. The door shut with a resounding clang and peace fell upon the witch and wizard. Griphook smirked amusedly at the two humans.

"So Lady Jackson-Hufflepuff-Le Fay, how nice of you to drop by after all this time. Your vaults have increased greatly since your last visit, and that old coot is fuming that he can't access them for his own needs. Now I assume you are here for special circumstances, isn't that right Mr. Potter??" Griphook asked. Percy nodded.

"I need to access my trust vault given to me by the Potters, and I also need to make sure I don't have any power blocks or tracking charms placed on me. Do you mind if we also use your office to meet with my brother??" Percy said in nearly perfect Gobbledegook, only tripping up on the pronunciation of one word. Griphook smiled an extremely rare smile.

"I see you have been teaching him the ancient tongue of our kind. I'm not surprised at all, Lady Jackson." The goblin stated.

"Mom, do I have to change my last name?? I want to see Dumbledore's face when he realizes that I'm not a squib, but I also don't want to deal with the press." Percy asked.

"How about this, we change your name to Jackson for now, and when the time is right you reveal your true identity and show me a pensive memory of Dumble's face??" Mrs. Jackson compromised. Percy thought over it a bit and then nodded his consent. Griphook gave Percy a piece of parchment that he filled out, magically changing his last name.