Chapter 14

Hey guys, Butterlover328 here with the FULL Chapter 14!! I didn't think I would've been able to get this full chapter out to you guys, and I would have to break it into parts, but that is not the case!! However, this is the last chapter you have before you are caught up, which means that there will be long breaks between each new chapter now. I will write when I can, and I will try to get Chapter 15 out before the end of Summer, but that's unlikely. Anyways, you don't want to read an Author's note, so I hope you enjoy the chapter!! Bye!!

~Butterlover328

Needless to say, the next morning, after a weird dream that he could barely remember about a girl ranting about walls and asking him weird questions, Percy wasn't surprised to wake up to see 150 points taken from Gryffindor, glares sent from the rest of the Gryffindors to his brother, Neville, and Weasley, (who had gone back to sitting with Thomas and Finnegan after Percy had gotten mad at him for revealing himself and Hermione had given him a lecture on being polite and respectful to other people as well as good table manners) and Thomas and Finnegan practically shaking in their boots every time Percy made eye contact with them. (He admitted to himself that he felt guilty every time they did that, and promised to himself that he would apologize to them soon.)

Harry had explained to Percy, Draco, and Hermione what had happened after they were caught as Neville sunk lower and lower under the table to avoid the glares directed at him and Harry by Gryffindor, who now were in last place in the competition. Apparently, Filch had taken them to McGonagall, who had been furious that the three of them had "played a prank" on someone, who had given her an anonymous tip about a dragon in Hogwarts. She hadn't given them a chance to explain before taking the ridiculous amount of points and giving them detention.

Harry had honestly expected his friends to hate him and leave him like the rest of the house did, but to his surprise after an admonishing from Hermione and a brotherly nudge and speech from Percy, he found himself in a better mood than he had been in all day, his faith in his friends restored. Neville had stopped lowering himself as well as Percy gave him words of encouragement as well, reminding him that he was part of the group for a reason and they wouldn't leave them. Percy's words had pushed back both of the boys' insecurities and when he finished, a small burst of applause erupted from around them. The three Gryffindor boys jumped in surprise, not expecting an audience, and Hermione and Draco just smirked as their friends took in the large group of students that had also been drawn into Percy's speech. Percy's cheeks became pink at the attention, and flushed into a deep red when the Weasley Twins lifted him up onto their shoulders, however an irate McGonagall scolded them as soon as they started parading him around the Great Hall, threatening them with detention if they didn't put him down. The twins then made a game out of dodging the teachers and spells sent at them as they ran through the halls. When they finally put him down, they were laughing so hard that the twin not holding him was in stitches, pacing back and forth to catch his breath. Percy couldn't see him from the angle he was facing, but the twin holding him walked forward into a small living room and set him down, mirth and mischief alight in his eyes. Percy looked around and saw that while it looked a lot like the Gryffindor common room, there were no portraits and the only furniture that was in the room were two small sofas and a small table with chocolate chip cookies on it.

"Geez guys, now you're making me walk?? You two are such gentlemen." Percy said sarcastically. The twins just smirked and gave him a quick bow.

"Of course we are-"

"Fine gentlemen. How-"

"Could you assume-"

"Anything else??" They replied. Percy rolled his eyes and looked around, not recognizing where they were.

"Where are we, exactly?? I've never seen this room before."

"A special place-"

"A secret place-"