Interlude: An Interview with Percy Jackson-Potter

Hey guys, Butterlover328 here!! So this is something completely different from a normal chapter. When I was using NaNoWriMo as an excuse to get more time for writing, I had written this to reach the required word-count and as a way to get my creative juices flowing. I am in the Italics, and Percy's responses are underlined. I hope you enjoy it, bye!!

~Butterlover328

BL (Butterlover): *Typing story*

Percy: *Storms in, printed out version in hand.* Are you crazy?!

I certainly hope not, despite what my friends say about me.

This is a fanfiction based off children's books!!! You can't mention anything sexual in kids books!!

Hold on a moment, is this about Chapter 11??

Yes!! Of course it is!! What else would this be about??

Okay then. Are you angry that it actually happens to you or that I'm writing about this in a teen-rated novel??

Both.

Good, because for a second it sounded like it was just the fact it was mentioned in a teen- rated novel.

Ugh, you're insufferable. You know that, right??

That's quite a big word coming from you, Perce.

Really?? That's what you're thinking about right now??

I just think it's an accomplishment. I'm really proud of you.

Quit with the sarcasm, this is serious.

I thought you were Percy, not Sirius. He's in Azkaban for now, but more on your godfather later.

Wait, godfather?? Azkaban?? Sirius?? What in Hades' underpants are you talking about??

You'll find out soon. Anyways, while you're here, do you mind being interviewed??

Interviewed?? I'm getting confused.

That's the dense Percy I know and love!!

Excuse me??

...I didn't say anything.

... Okay then.

Anyways... *snaps fingers, doors close and lock, small sofas appear.*

What the?? Why did you lock the doors??

To keep out the monsters, dark wizards, and haunted animatronics, of course!!

Ani-what??

Animatronics. You know, those creepy things from kids' restaurants like Chuck-E-Cheese??

Why would they be here??

Because the game freaks the Hades out of me and whatever I think about normally ends up here, in my subconscious.

So you have haunted Anima-thingies running around your subconscious all the time??

Yep!! And thoughts of you, and Harry-

*Panicking* Oh my gods, Harry!! He's going to be worried sick!!

I can get him and bring him here, but you have to start answering my questions.

You haven't even asked any!!

Exactly.

Ugh, I swear you're worse than Weasley.