Chapter 15 (Part 3)

Hey guys, Butterlover328 here with the next part of the Potter Twins!! (Bet you weren't expecting that!!) I did promise that I would update before the school year got out, however I may have fibbed when I said that this would the end of Chapter 16. I looked at what I've written in between the last chapter and where I am now, and I've got the average size of one of these parts (about 4000 words) and it was at a good stopping point, so I decided to update today and finish out the chapter before the end of June. I will be doing a lot of traveling in June due to lacrosse tournaments and vacations, so I will have a lot of time to write, and I am very excited about it!! Anyways, I made some changes to the end of the last update that you do need to read before you read this chapter or else you will be confused, and I've got to get back to writing so the final part of the chapter can come out sooner. So without further ado, I give to you the next part of The Potter Twins!! I hope you enjoy it!!
~Butterlover328

Previously on The Potter Twins:

"Can't we just play across??" Neville asked, watching the gigantic pieces warily. The other four first years evaluated the board as well.

"I can try, my parents and I played Chess all the time after dinner, and Draco has taught me the intricacies of Wizard's Chess. There's not much of a difference between the two." Hermione suggested.

"Really?? I didn't know that you played Chess." Harry said.

"We play all the time in the Common Room when we're not doing homework, hanging out with you three, or studying. She's quite good, and even has managed to beat me and a few of our older house mates. She's certainly not the best in the house, but she's got a knack for picking up strategies and patterns and counter them. In time, she'll probably be one of the best in the school." Draco explained. Percy considered it, then realized that it was the only option if they wanted to continue.

"Alright, go ahead 'Mione." He said. She nodded and walked over to the king.

"So, how do we play?? Do we just direct you??" She asked. The king was silent, but as it was awakened, it's arm pointed to a rook that had just left the board, leaving an empty space. Hermione's face paled as she realized what the king was trying to say.

"Are you mental?? That's totally barbaric!! We could be killed!!" She cried out. Harry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What's going on??" He asked.

"We have to replace a piece on the board and play with ourselves as pieces!!" She exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you kidding me?? What if someone gets captured?? That could kill someone!!" Percy shouted.

"I think that was the point." Draco said darkly. Neville swallowed harshly in fear, suddenly wishing he hadn't come.