Chapter 15 (Part 2)

Hey guys, Butterlover328 here with the next chapter of the Potter Twins!! This part did not take as long as the last one, which I'm very thankful for, but it still took a lot longer than expected. However, this chapter is going to be split into three or more parts, because it's still not done and I wanted to give you guys an update after so long. But anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter, and I'll try not to take so long to update next time. Bye!!
~Butterlover328

Harry paced agitatedly in the dorm room, the only other people in it were Percy and Neville, ignoring the wailing voice of Christina Warbeck in the common room as the rest of Gryffindor was partying and celebrating the end of exams.

"Is he back now??" He asked, ducking a ball that was thrown past him.

"Harry, it hasn't even been 30 seconds since the last time you asked. Snape will be fine." Neville said.

"I know, I just have a bad feeling about this." 

"I feel it too, Harry." Percy said as he caught the ball threw it again. 

"Percy, what time is it??" Harry asked.

Percy did a quick tempus spell. "Two minutes since the last time you asked. I think that's a new record." Neville couldn't suppress a snort. 

"What's the actual time??" 

"8:43." Harry frowned. 

"He's cutting it pretty close, don't you think??" 

"Harry, he said he'd be back before curfew. He didn't specify what time." Percy explained, trying to hide his own worry.

"I know." Harry came close to whining. "I'm just not used to sitting around and waiting for someone else to take care of things, let alone an adult."

"You know if we go after him, we'll be running into a trap, right?? Designed to draw you and Voldemort into a fight??" Percy tried one last time to have his brother see reason.

"Don't you think I know that?? I know all of this, but I can't let Snape go and face him on his own!! He could be dead, for all we know!!" Harry exploded, finally at the end of his patience. 

Percy sighed deeply, knowing he had no other choice. "Alright, how about this. If Snape doesn't return by 9:30, then we'll sneak out with the cloak and get Dumbledore like he told us to." 

"Percy!!" Neville exclaimed. Percy gave him a look that said, "Do you really think you could stop him??", and he backed down.

"And if Dumbledore won't help??" Harry asked hopefully.