Chapter 6

Harry had never believed he would meet a boy that as arrogant and boastful as Dudley, but that was before he met Ron Weasley. At every chance he could, Weasley would insult his brother or friends, and try to make Harry join in or ditch them and join his friends. Harry would always refuse, but the boy had started getting on his nerves and he didn't know how much longer he could take it. Percy had almost punched Weasley multiple times, whenever the boy had made fun of one of their friends. Harry had always held him back, so Percy resorted to hexing Weasley at random times to get back at him. 

Unfortunately since they were in the same house, they couldn't evade him as well as Hermione and Draco could, so the the twins and Neville would stick together in the hallways and sneak out to the library where they could meet their Ravenclaw friends and work on homework and hang out, seeing as Weasley would never willingly step foot into a library. This method of evasion worked until a notice was posted in the Gryffindor Common Room that said flying lessons would start on Thursday. Since then, Weasley had been boasting about his flying skills and had challenged Harry to a race, however he had refused and told him not to bother him again. Weasley had been furious and left in a huff, stomping away like a child.

Neville was nervous because he had never been on a broomstick on his life, since his grandmother had never given him one, and Hermione babbled useless facts and flying tips from 'Quidditch Through the Ages' at breakfast Thursday morning, trying to forget about the feeling of foreboding pulling her gut down into the depths of hell.

The twins also had a bad feeling about something, but Percy shook it off and tried to concentrate on being able to fly, since his mother had never taken him on an airplane. Harry was fear stricken however, he was afraid of heights ever since he almost fell off of the roof of his muggle school and had gotten a beating of a lifetime afterwards. Draco was trying to convince him to eat, although Harry wasn't sure he could take another bite with his stomach twisted in knots.

"Harry, just finish what's on your plate please?? You need to eat, you're skinny enough as it is." Draco tried to console his friend, but the normally lively group were silent with the exception of Hermione talking everyone's ears off was silent today, something that made Draco sense trouble and he slipped up his mask a little, becoming much more alert to his surroundings then he had been previously and gave up his attempts at trying to get the emerald eyed boy next to him to eat.

Two owls swooped down to the group, clutching packages and dropping them off to Harry, Percy and Neville. The Gryffindors ripped into the wrapping paper, not noticing the look of deep thought on Hermione's face until it was gone.

"Yes!! I've been waiting for this!! Look Harry, my mom gave me a package of her blue cookies and kept a stasis charm on so it's like they just came from the oven!!" The boys' mouths watered at the intoxicating smell of the cookies and were barely keeping themselves from ripping open the package and stuffing as many as they could in their faces.

"What are those things??" Draco fought the impulse to turn up his nose, and the three muggle-raised in the group were shocked.

"You've never had cookies before!?" Percy and Harry said in perfect unison, which sent chills up the others spines. With the exception of Percy's accent, the boys had the same voice and facial expressions, almost making them seem like clones or robots to Hermione. 'Or twins', a voice in the back of her mind spoke. The thoughts were quickly banished when a blue cookie was shoved in her face.