Chapter 3

Hey guys, Butterlover328 here with the next chapter of TPT!! This one has also bit edited a little, so if you went ahead and read this chapter already on Quotev, I would recommend reading it here as well because it has been slightly altered. Well, without further ado, I hope you enjoy the chapter!! Bye!!

~Butterlover328

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

The trio got to Kings Cross Station at 10:45 AM and went to the platform. After a quick goodbye and a promise to write, the boys got on the train and found a place to sit. The twins had a great time laughing and watching this family of redheads that was trying to find Harry. The twins looked up at them and recognized Harry immediately. At Harry and Percy's prompting, they didn't tell and pretended to have never seen anything. The twins told their sister that they would send her a Hogwarts Toilet Seat, which attracted their mother's attention and she started telling them off. Finally the four boys got onto the train right as the whistle blew and the train started moving. The girl then tried to run with the train but stopped at the end of the platform, watching as the train left.

The door slid open as the train turned a corner and Harry and Percy both looked up at the same time. The youngest redheaded boy was there and had a black smudge on his nose, to the twins amusement, seeing as the boy's mother tried to get rid of that smudge on the platform.

"Is anyone sitting here?? Everywhere else is full." The boy said. Percy quirked an eyebrow at him, knowing the next compartment over was completely empty but said nothing.

"No, come on in. I'm Harry, and this is Percy." Harry introduced. Ron's eyes flicked to his forehead, and his eyes widened.

"Blimey!! You're Harry Potter!!" Ron shouted. The twins shushed him.

"I don't want anyone to know where I am, if what happened at the Leaky Cauldron is going to happen here." Harry said, his eyes flickering to the door.

"Hey Ron." One of the red-headed twins said as the passed by the open compartment.

"We're going to see the tarantula Lee Jordan brought. Wanna come??" The other said. Ron shook his head.

"Hello you two-"

"I'm Fred-"

"And I'm George-"

"But we're better known as-"

"Gred and Forge!!" The redheaded twins introduced themselves.

"Hello, we're Harry and Percy!!" The younger twins said in unison. The redheaded twins grinned and nodded behind Ron's head. Harry and Percy winked.

"Come on Ron!! Let's go to the dining car!!" Fred said. Ron's eyes lit up.

"Yeah!! Let's go!! See you later you two!!" He yelled, running after his brothers.

"There's something not right with Ron. I've got this gut feeling not to let him get close." Percy said. Harry looked at him in disbelief.

"Percy, this is my first chance to make friends. You know I never had any friends in muggle school." Harry said.

"I know, but you're famous here, and some people might just want you to be friends to share it. I'm just asking you to watch their behavior for a little while and then decide if you want them to be close."

Harry looked at his brother and sighed. "Okay."

The compartment door opened again and the twins mentally groaned. They weren't even an hour into the train ride and already they wanted peace.