Chapter 15 (Part 1)

Hey guys, Butterlover328 here with a new update!! I've started posting this story on FF.net after I saw how well it had been doing here and on Quotev, and I want to thank you guys for all the support you've given me since I've started posting here. But something I want to know is what you guys are doing for Halloween this year. I'm dressing up as a member of the Black Parade from album The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance and I'm going trick-or-treatin. I'm really excited!! Anyways, I hope you like this update, it's kind of a filler at the beginning but near the end there's plot development, and I'm about halfway done with the next part already, but I wanted to post this part now because I haven't posted anything in two or three months, so rather than waiting about another 2-4 weeks for an update, I'm doing it now. I'll probably update again in a few weeks when I finish out the chapter. Alright, I hope you enjoy it, bye!!

~Butterlover328

When he looked back at his first year at Hogwarts, Harry would thank every god and goddess he could think of that he had his brother and friends by his side leading up to and through the end of the year. Every night, Harry or Percy would be plagued by nightmares of the hooded figure that attacked them in the forest or a dark pit that had a voice beckoning them to release it. There was even one night Percy had a dream about the "Kindly One" with Hooch's face reporting to a dark figure-whom almost seemed like a more powerful version of Snape- about the sons of his brother. A flash of anger flitted across his face before it calmed into a quiet fury and fading into an unreadable expression. He sent the "Kindly One" away before becoming thoughtful, as if planning on how to react and respond to this new information. The dream has then shifted back to the pit and Percy had woke up with a defiant shout to Harry shaking him and contacting him through their connection. The twins ended up sharing a bed more often than not nowadays, and after the first week, the rest of their dorm mates had come to realize it was better for them to either ignore and accept it, or deal with ice cold showers no matter how hard they tried to warm up. Only Neville knew how they did it, and smirked when he was the only one unaffected before the others smartened up.

With the days before the first exam dropping to single digits, Hermione and Draco spent every second possible in the library, and with a short, yet terrifying glare from the former the Gryffindor boys knew to leave them alone and study somewhere else. They chose to take their final cramming outside, as had the majority of the students. They enjoyed their last few days of freedom as much as possible.

The twins also thanked the gods and Sally for teaching them the translation charm, or else they would've failed their written exams. Nevertheless, they were relieved by the time each professor said the test was over as their ADHD had them itching to move after sitting at an uncomfortable desk for hours and writing until their wrists hurt with quills spelled against cheating. Neither twin had been worried about the tests themselves, but they were glad they were over.

The practical exams were much better, in their opinion. Flitwick had them charm a pineapple to tap-dance, and had been delighted when Harry had also charmed it to dance in the air. Percy had managed to change the dance to an Irish jig when Flitwick accidentally brushed against it while he examined it. The professor had nearly collapsed in laughter when the dance ended in a flourish and eagerly told the other teachers about their results later that day, to their amusement.

McGonagall's test was turning a mouse into a snuff box. Hermione had told her friends after they had finished that she had been so nervous about what her snuff box would look like, that instead of the Ravenclaw-styled box she was going for, it ended out to have the American flag behind it. They had burst out laughing and stayed like that until a sullen, ignorant passing Weasley asked what America was. The three muggle-raised stopped abruptly in disbelief, while Draco and Neville laughed even harder. Hermione seemed like she was about to lecture Weasley, but realized it would never get through his thick head and kept walking, her boys running after her laughing until their stomachs hurt.