Welcome to my Ted Talk. (Brief Announcement and New Story)

Scooter Boys is officially up on my account! I hope you guys enjoy reading it!!

...

Hello! I know it has been forever since I updated, but I have good reasons I swear! I just went through and updated a couple of the chapters if you'd like to look at them :)

On another note, I am currently working on a KarlNap, (Featuring DNF as neighbors [: ), story that I will leak the description of here! Idk if I will update this book for a while, but stay tuned!

Now, without further ado, I give you Scooter Boyz! (Based on the irl stream with Sapnap, Karl, Tubbo, and others in Florida)

...

Karl Jacobs, a touch-starved Twitch streamer found himself in Orlando, Florida. He wasn't quite sure what made him go there, but it felt like the right place to be.
Soon he had a one-way plane ticket, and plenty of boxes being shipped to his new apartment.
After getting a coffee shop recommend to him by his gay neighbors, he found himself getting nervous around a cashier that was working there. The two of them started talking, and ended up venturing the city together at night.

Does Karl finally get the care he always needed?

...

I think I am going to take my time getting this one out, as I would like to, (As of now), release it completed. This is subject to change, and I might end up just making a couple chapters, releasing it, and then keep going that way, but I'm not sure.
I hope you guys like this teaser, and are looking forward to the story coming out! If you have any questions or would like it release in chapters like a normal story would, feel free to comment.
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

-Key