i like your voice (fluff)

Prompt listed above*

(But make it gay and with honey)

...

They were on a late-night call again. Honestly that much wasn't unusual. However, tonight they had stayed up later than they would have and ended up pretty delusional from the lack of sleep. Suddenly the conversation took a turn.

...

Neither of them had spoken for probably 5 minutes. George finally started talking again.

"Dream are you still awake?" He quietly muttered towards his phone,

"Yeah, I'm still awake."

"What's your favorite thing about me?"

Clay was a little surprised by the boy's forwardness even in his delirious, sleep-deprived state. He decided to answer anyway.

"I like your voice. It reminds me of honey" He said, turning his head to face the device laying next to him.

"You know I hate honey."

"I think it's perfect. Your voice is slow, smooth, sweet. You have a hot accent too." Clay had giggled lightly.

George's face flushed red. Though Clay couldn't see through the phone, his silence told him all he needed to know.

"What, am I flustering you Georgie?" He said shortly after, holding an almost seductive tone in his voice.

"Stop.." George giggled sleepily, clearly enjoying the compliment

"I always loved your voice. I'm curious to know what it sounds like in real life though."

"Why don't we find out?"

"What?"

"You can fly to London and find out if you really wanted to." Giggles could be heard on the other end of the discord call.

"Y'know, I might just take you up on that."

"You gonna buy a plane ticket?"

Some shuffling was heard before silence.

"Clay?"

Shuffling was heard again before conversation resumed.

"Done. I'll see you in 10 days George."

"Really?"

That might be quite the surprise for the Florida man when he wakes up in the morning.

...