pool (lime)

WARNING: Kissing and sexual implications

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
...

They hadn't done all that much.
The 2 boys laid on the couch of their shared house in Florida until night fall. When the stars were out with the moon, they had came outside to the pool from pure bordem.

...

Clay had sat himself against one of the steps into the pool with George in between his legs. They were both comfortable with the silence of Florida nature.

Out of the blue Clay had started to ever so gently kiss George's neck.

His lips stayed feather light against the man's skin, but George had leaned his head back to give more access.

He had started to press into his neck further, the strong smell of chlorine on the smaller's skin almost overwhelming.

George let out a quiet whimper in reaction.

Clay broke away from his neck for a moment before diving back in to gently nip at the skin. Again, George whimpered, slightly louder this time.

"Clay..." he almost moaned in reaction to a sudden change in force.

"How far are you willing to go tonight?" Clay quickly picked the brunette up to face him.

George didn't bother to respond, and kissed him. The dirty blonde kissed back but briefly broke away.

"How far are you willing to go?" He asked in a more serious tone.

"Please, I just want you to kiss me." George whined at him.

"Just kissing?"

"It doesn't matter how far we go tonight, right now just kiss me."

George grabbed Clay by the hair on the back of his head and connected their lips.

Clay now did kiss him back with more intent. They pushed and pulled against each other, but the taller did win out in the end.

He gently poked his tongue out against the others lips, and was allowed full access.
They lightly let their tongues rub against each other before Clay moved to George's neck and collar bone.

He painted the older's skin bruised with rough kisses he knew would hurt in the morning. All the man could do now was whimper in reaction.

Clay wanted to hear something different, and changed tactics. He slowly laid wide, open mouthed, kisses across George's chest making his way to the boys ear. He was right below it when he broke away for a moment. It didn't take long for him to lean right back in,

"You want me to take you into the hot tub and we can have a better time?" He slowly whispered, nibbling against the man's ear.

"Clay please, I want you to f-"

Clay placed a gentle finger on his lips.

"Ah ah ah, my love. We'll decide what happens when we get there."

Clay wrapped George's legs around his hips further before picking him up.

They slowly but surely made their way around the pool and to the hot tub. When Clay sat them both down inside, the water wasn't the only thing incredibly heated that night.

...

I finally got motivation to finish!!
Thanks for the support Jelloxbear :D
Hope you enjoyed it.