His Support ~ Haseena

One day later,

Alarm rang on his phone and she snoozed it. They might be the toughest officers but it took them a great deal to wake up in winter mornings out of each other's warm and loving embrace.

HM- Anubhav uthiye...aaj aapki baari hai nashta bana ne ki (she said ruffling his hairs)

He groaned and turned, holding onto her waist tightly.

AS- aaj aap bana lijye please...hume kal raat IB se call aya tha toh der raat tak chala.

HM- Haan hum bhul gaye the...(She propped on her elbow and patted his forehead) sorry...abhi khuch time baki hai aap so jaiye...

He hummed. She sat and tied her hairs. He smiled seeing her morning face. She is grumpier in winter mornings, sometimes.
He raised his head and planted a kiss on her cheek.

HM- ab so jaiye ha...warna hum aapko kitchen mein bhaga denge...(She chuckled)

Haseena moved her hand above his shoulder and asked,

HM- theek hai na?

AS- ekdum jhakas

He said and pulled the quilt over his head. Haseena moved down to make breakfast. She saw her Ammi was already awake and making tea. Lazily, she went and wrapped her hands around her mother.

HM- Good Morning, Ammi!

Ammi- suprabhat Haseena...

HM- Ammi, ek jana bahout hai humare liye Shudh Hindi mein bolne wala...aap apne damad jaise mat baniye...

Ammi laughed.

HM- (extra sweetly) Ammi...

Ammi- jaake so ja mein nashta aur tiffin bana dungi...

A smiled appeared instantly on Haseena's face.

HM- aap best ho...

She hugged her even more tightly and ran back to her room. Ammi felt bliss. The side of Haseena she had missed from long is back, because of Anu. And same for him.

Entering their room she snatched half the quilt from him. He switched his position and engulfed her in his arms.

AS- toh Ammi ko pataya aapne...

HM- humari Ammi Hai mana ki humse zyada aapki baate maanti hai par kabhi - kabhi humari bhi maan leti hai...

She turned towards his side and rested her face in the crook of his neck. Both slept again for sometime more.

__________________________

MPT, Lunch Time.

SS- MS mein kya kehti hu...in saas - bhau ko ladne dete hai. PJ ka tiffin bahout tasty lag raha hai mein yaha khiska lu?

HM- Santu...

SS- MS aap Mere tiffin khake dikhye...is paani ki daal ko kaun khana chahega...PJ mast si chole puri layi hai... (She said licking her lips and pulled PJ'S tiffin to her side slowly. As expected the saas-bhau duo didn't notice due to their quarelling)

HM- abhi khiska hi liya hai toh thoda sa humme bhi dedo, PJ ke khana ekdum lajawaab hota hai...(She whispers)

In few minutes they finish 1-1 puri each and keep the tiffin back and resume eating theirs. Billu saw the entire scene.

Billu- (thinking) Police waliyo ne ki chori...ab mazza ayega...(going near KS-PJ) kitna matlab kitna stamina waste karte hai aap ladne mein...itni energy aap yaha waste karte hai na Maa, iss acha jogging jaaya kijye, wazan kam ho jayega...