The Days After...

27 May, 2022~ Reception.

Anubhav attached a pin to her net black saree. Haseena looked down handling and securing her pleats. She chuckled as he huffed and sat exhausted after fulfilling his own wish of dressing her up for their reception. Originally he planned it for Niqah but Ammi denied.

AS- humne socha tha thoda saath me time milega lekin sab sar pe aake khade ho gaye (He frowned, she pecked near his lips)

HM- sath me time ya romance? (She circled her arms around him) woh chodiye. Dono riwazo se niqaah karke bhi humme is kamre me smuggle kiya aisa lag raha tha. Aapke khuch rishtedaar humme bilkul nahi pasand.

AS- chodiye na jaana...

HM- chod dete hai... (smirks playfull)

She pulls herself more into him. Their breathes intermingled as their proximity increased. She whispered huskily,

HM- humne lipstick nahi lagayi...aur aaj koi parlor waali bhi nahi ayegi😉

His body heated up whenever she flirted with him. His heart beat raced as her soft lips touched his neck. Haseena tightly fisted his white collar which he paired with blue suit.

AS- (fumbling) Haseena...l..ate ho..jayega toh Amm..a humme dateg...i (He hissed at last as she left a mark opening his first two buttons)

HM- (angry) humara mood mat kharab kijye! Aap toh shaadi ke dusre din hi badal gaye (She leaned on him dangerously, with her leg on his one side and her palm on his shoulder) jabse woh alag rehne wala riwaaz shuru hua bataiye kitne ache moments *akele* spend kiye humne. Ginke
4-5 is ek mahine me.

Anubhav cradled her face and stroked her cheeks with his thumb. She leaned onto his touch, feeling it closing her eyes. A soft gasp escaped her lips as his hand mechanically made their way to her bare waist catching his attention from the netted saree. He carresed her belly and her hands firm over his head. She pushes himself more into him. He looks up to her eyes, she was drowsy in pleasure already. He kissed her belly softly and a moan rumbled Haseena's throat. Her knees gave up. She tried to sit in his lap without disturbing the act. He nuzzled in her soft skin. Tingles run up her spine as he breathed out very slowly on her exposed midriff.

A knock on the door brought them out of their world. She looked at him with puppy eyes. He got up immediately and embraced her tightly to calm themselves. He knew they would be disturbed and that's why he was stopping her.

AS- chaliye Madam bulava aaya hai...(He said after answering the person from the door itself)

HM - (frowns) 5 minute dijye... (She keeps her feet on the chair and wears the paayal he gave as their wedding gift)

AS- Haseena aapne shaadi, niqah ke din bhi yahi pehni thi. Jo aapne khareedi thi woh toh pehen lijye.

HM- (adamant) nahi. Ab toh yahi pehne wale hai hum humesha. Humare pyare shohar ka diya hua wedding gift hai. Waise bhi duty join karne ke baad kaha time milega.

He smiles and sits on the bed side redoing his buttons and correcting his hairs.

She looked at her mirror reflection, applying her lipstick. He had dressed her beautifully...Enthralling, in a black net saree for which she had argued with both of her mother's who denied her wearing this color after wedding, on reception. Her look was completed with golden beaded necklace.

HM- ache lag rahe na hum? Matlab aapke IB aur academy se seniors aur baaki bhi khuch Jane aa rahe hai toh. (She asked getting nervous for her dress for the first time)

AS- bahout pyaari lag rahi hai aap. Humse puchegi toh (He walked towards her and mumbled near her ears, holding her hands)
'Hot' lag rahi hai. Itna ki agar koi humme disturb nahi karta toh humme aapko phirse taiyaar karna padta...