Tasveer

HM- so kya rahe aap...aapne kaha tha na aap night walk pe chalenge...

AS- aap taiyaar toh hoiye hum uske agle minute bistar se uth jayenge.

HM- taiyaar hi hai hum chaliye phataphat...
(She says pulling blanket from him)

AS- bas ek sweater me jaayengi? Thand lag jayegi (he takes out a muffler and cap for her from cupboard)

HM- thand kaha hai ab itni...

AS- aise aati- jaati thand hi lagti hai...aur waise bhi kitni be mausam barsaat ho rahi hai

He said while making her wear the woolen cap and wraps a muffler around her neck. She makes a grumpy face. Anubhav lowers his face and place a soft kiss on her lips.

HM- oo bahubali kaha chaldiye? Khudne ek sweater bhi nahi pehna aur humme aisa panda bana diya...

AS- kitni pyaari si toh lag rahi hai...(While moving his fingers on her cheek) aur vaise humme thand kam lagti hai...aapko zyada lagti hai...

HM- topic mat badliye aur chup chaap jacket pehaniye...(sternly)

AS- theek hai (He says sadly and picks up the lightest sweat shirt)

__________

Next Morning, Haseena is gazing endlessly at her Fiancée. It was almost his time to wake up. She was waiting for him to wake up to wish him Valentines day. Haseena was very excited, it was their first Valentines after being together. Whereas Anubhav was the least interested. He believed, in love, teenage desires but not very fond of the day.

Last night when they returned after a walk, they made love. She pulled down the duvet till his waist. He turned and snuggled into her for her warmth. She moved her fingers on his hairs and then on his back.

AS- neend me sote insaan ka aap aisa faida utha rahi hai ? (He said in morning coarse voice)

She blushed.

HM- Happy Valentines Day Anu...❤

She lowered herself and kissed his cheek.

AS- shukriya...aur same to you...(He said with a slight smile)

HM- itna beman se wish?
(He turned the other side holding onto her hand)

AS- aap jaanti hai na humme is diwas me bilkul ruchi nahi hai...

HM- toh humare liye hi ittu si ruchi le lijye...please (She said with puppy eyes leaning over him)

Anubhav looked in her eyes. She was happy and animated just like a high school would be for her crush. He smiled and kissed her forehead and got up while she was looking at him what he would do next. He wore his shorts but left his last night's T shirt for her and took out a new one for him self. She giggled. He walked outside to their balcony and plucked a rose from the flower pot.

AS- (giving rose to her) Happy Valentines Day Jaana...❤

He pecked her lips. She held his wrist, stood up on bed and hugged him tightly.

HM- khuch hai jo kehna chahte hai?

AS- nahi toh...vaise haan...aaj bank ka jo kaam hai voh aap kardijye...please...humari ek meeting hai... (He said avoiding the topic)

HM- theek hai kardenge...lekin apne sare kagaz jama ke jaayega...

He hummed and went to bathroom. She looked at him in despair.

HM- (thinking) aapki smile dekh kar bata sakte hai ki voh banavati hai...khuch toh problem hai aapko lekin aap humesha ki tarha humse baat chupayenge hi...aapki bahout buri aadat hai ye jo hum jitna bhi koshish karle nahi badalpate...