The Dirty Game

AS- kya hua Haseena...
(He asked worried when she took Ammi's name, with tensed lines on her face)

HM- (tears dwell up in her eyes) Maa aur Ammi bahar walk pe gaye the, ek tez gaadi se bachne ke liye woh side hui lekin gir gayi...left hand pe chot aayi hai unke. Maa dressing karwayi di hai...lekin humme dar lag raha hai...Anu

Anubhav tries to calm his wife. He is fuming in anger but controls himself for sake of Haseena, who is already disturbed with the fact. Both knew it was intentional as they took up the lead in a politicians case but a confirmation was required.

_________

Santosh stood in front of Cheetah's apartment with a tiffin in her hand. She was worried about his health and the things that conspired few hours ago. From few days, she was feeling all different. Or may be it was from a long time. But her innocent nature has kept her all confused. Still...

As soon as Cheetah opened the door he saw her glimpse. A smile appeared on his face but he turned around facing his back towards her.

SS (frowns) : aise kyu react kar raha hai jaise maine chehre pe black wala face pack lagaya ho aur main bhoot jaisi lag rahi hoon...

CC- uff ye masumiyat SJ. humko conjunctivitis hai... amma kehti hai bahout failta hai ee bimari

SJ- lekin tune glasses pehene hai na. Aur main konsa tere chipak rahi hoon, khana lekar aayi hu tere liye.

Cheetah turns takes the tiffin from his hand and then again back.

CC- bahout dhanyawaad aapka santu ji, lekin abhi aap humare paas rahi toh aapko bhi ho jayega, waise hi hum aapke saath the kal.

Santosh sighs dejected. She wanted to share the happening but he was right. She could be the infection spreader to her team at such a crucial point of case. Already troubled by the pink eye infection, she decides to leave.

SS- theek hai cheete. Time se khaana khaana, dawai lena aur so jaana. Case ki chinta toh bilkul mat karna...

CC- (feels overwhelmed) ji santu ji. Hum theek ho jayenge aur case nipat jayega toh hum pizza party karenge.

She smiles lightly and hums, for the case was at a messed up stage. As she leaves he turns to see her departing figure with a contentful smile.

______________________

Ammi- Aree aap teeno humare ird gird aise kyu ghum rahe. Haath me kharoche aayi hai bas... bache nahi hai hum...Or Haseena aise ro mat warna tere bache bhi aise hi honge...( she wipes her tears)

HM- zyada superwoman ban ne ki zarurat nahi. Dard ho raha toh bata dijye.

Ammi- lagi hai toh dard toh hoga. Lekin tere rone se khuch nahi hoga...

HM- haath toh lage humare woh insaan...chodenge nahi usse hum ( she says angrily once again forwarding a morsel to her mother)

Ammi- jazbati madam ko gussa? 🤨 (after eating)

HM- Ammi...(whined) Maa aur Anu aap hi kahiye inhe. Kyuki humari toh ye maan nahi rahi😞

Anubhav was about to speak but he was disturbed by a phone call. Ammi sighed but Maa looked at her with a strict expression.

He went outside to attend the call. His expressions changing as he heard the caller.

AS- Haseena khuch kare na kare...hum zaroor in baap- bete ki rajneetik jodi ko yamraj darshan karadenge...kyuki ab toh humare haath bhi nahi bande hue.

FLASHBACK

(Before his suspension order their planning)

Haseena's cabin