Happiness

Sorry for the late update but to compensate a bit bigger update😚

Also read the a/n in the end.

After their family lunch outing Haseena plopped on their bed as soon as she entered their room, caressing her belly due to over-eating.

AS- kitni baar mana karte hai aap kabhi nahi sunti.

HM- Anu, khana waste nahi karte

AS- (scolding) iska matlab ye bhi nahi ke pet me jagha na ho toh bhi thusna hai.

HM- (frowning) garam Pani la dijye aise gussa mat kariye.

AS- Laate hai, or agar aapko acha nahi lag raha toh hum Vikrant ko mana kr dete hai.

HM- Nahi, Nahi itni bhi problem nahi hai, 10-15 min me chalte hai.

AS- hmm...hum aate hai paani lekar

_________________

At Vikrant-Alisha's Home.

"Yaar, khuch toh bol Alisha, Mujhe bahout dar lag raha hai...Mummy ko bulau?", he said taking his wife for a hug, wiping her tears. She had been constantly crying for past 10 minutes.

"Nahi, bas mere saath baitha reh aise hi", she hugged him even tighter. He kept kissing her head and stroking her back to relax her though his own heart was hammering against his rib cage. She released the folds of his t-shirt she had crumpled on his back. Alisha's eyes met his and he had tears in his own but he wiped them in a fraction.

Almost half an hour before she had taken a pregnancy test which was positive. Her hands trembled with an overwhelming gush of emotions. She was happy at first but a reminder of her first child being miscarriage flooded over her.

"It is a happy news, ro mat tum. Ache nahi lagte", Alisha stroked his cheek with her thumb. She smiled weakly knowing he wouldn't be able to feel the happiness of being a father, if he got to know on which memory lane she had taken herself to. He had already missed the news of his first physically due to duty.

"I am pregnant"

His eyes widened in surprise and lips tugged back to a warm smile. She slowly felt her anxiety dropping as he laughed in happy tears.

"Though humne plan nahi kiya tha but desperate husband and morning after are always doubtful", she laughed resting her palms.

"Excuse me you can not taunt me in front of my child", he frowned dropping down on his knees to kiss her belly. "Matar jitna hi hoga abhi woh", she slapped him away but he managed to hug and nuzzle into her waist tightly.

"I know tum bahout nervous ho, but is time me hu tumhare saath, ab toh office building bhi same hai, 24*7 tumse chipak ke rahunga. And trust me, Ill protect you both this time. Thank you so much, Alisha, I love you"

"i love you too", she lowered herself and kissed her sweetheart.

_________

"Anu", Haseena elbowed him as he gazed at the soon to be parents, as they disclosed the news to them, like a statue.

He smiled at Alisha and hugged her whispering wishes in her ear. Vikram frowned as he chose to hug her first.

"Abey Saale" he then crushed him in a tight hug.

HM- ye dono kabhi dhang se toh baat kar hi nahi sakte

She ignored them and held Alisha's hands. It was overwhelming, her new friend is going to be a mother soon, after dealing so much in life. "Congratulations Alisha..."

They sat and still had her arm interlinked seeing her husband bicker and pulling leg. "Apni health ka dhyaan rakhna, is Vicky se karwana sara kaam. Or ekdum stress nahi, Sirf present pe dhyaan. No negative thoughts"