Dreaming of a New Life

Diwali Morning,

Anubhav- subha se kamar pakad ke kaam kar rahi hai, bas ab chup chap rest kijiye Puja tak (she opens her mouth to argue but he hushed her beforehand) chup rahiye ekdum. Diwali ki Puja ki taiyari ho chuki hai khuch baki hai toh hum kardenge. Aap araam karengi!Samjhi. Bataiye kya khayengi? Coffee laaye?

HM- (frown) daat se pet bhar Gaya humara...(he squints his brows)woh maa ne nuts ka powder bana rakha hai uske saath...

AS- do chammach garam doodh me? (She nods) la rahe hai. (She stood up with him) kaha?

HM- upar kya karenge hum? Neeche hi chalte hai

AS- priye patni ji thoda humare bare me bhi soch lijye kaate nahi lage hai

Haseena laughed.

HM- are itna Sundar ghar sajaya hai. Kam se kam photos toh lene dijye. Pichle baar toh Puja tak hum khuch na khuch karte reh Gaye the.

AS- chaliye...

____

AS- Haseena, humme kyu photo me le rahe hai, Diwali me sundar kapdo me photo lete hai hum baniyan me ghum rahe hai abhi...

HM- Memories, meri jaan...Memories.

He rolled his eyes and munched on the mathri bowl he had filled for her.

"Anu", Maa called and he went inside her room returning in two minutes.

AS- dono Maayein picture me busy hai
(He whispered slowly embracing her from behind. He rested his chin on her neck and grabbed her arms)

Haseena leaned comfortably on her towering man. She slowly swayed their bodies. He pressed a long kiss on her pulse point on the neck. Her eyes closed feeling his touch do wonders to her.

AS- yaha thoda risky business hai madam, room me chalna uchit rahega.

She gave a thumbs up and he brought the bowl of snacks upstairs.

___

"Nahi - nahi abh hume khane dijye", she said slapping his hand away which came to tug down her kurti. The mischievous smile on her face told him that she was in a teasing mood. "soch lijye", he whispered in her ears...slowly breathing out. She looked at his fingers which were making patterns on her arm. He traced them downwards until meeting her fingers and entwining them with his. He smiled seeing the goosebumps appear on hetvskin. Her stomach felt a dip. Haseena glided her tongue over her lips and slowly bit on her lower lip in seduction.

Anubhav closed his eyes and groaned. This woman still manages to keep him on his toes. He cupped her face suddenly and brought her close to him. Eyes gazing her lips with lust. Haseena held his shoulders and leaned in stopping just before they could kiss waiting for him to make the final move. He smirked and stroked her lips with his thumb. So slow that it hurted their overflowing love hormones. His Adam's apple bobbed too, when he saw her gulp. He could no longer play, so he dived down pressing her lips to his. He didn't kiss, neither let her, enjoying the closeness and mingling breaths.

Anubhav's hand secured her waist tightly removing the weight from her toes. He started to graze her lips turning it into a consuming and breath taking kiss. Her arms locked behind his neck and he placed her on the bed hovering over her till her back rests on the soft matress. She pulls him down and he leaves a trail of wet kisses from her neck and jaw line. She slipped her hands inside his vest cupping and feeling his abs.

Their intense makeout was sadly interrupted by a phone call. Haseena looked sideways then grabbed her phone much to her husband's dismay. It was one of her friends.