Just You and Me

Anubhav's PoV

I looked at my phone screen and it is just 5: 15 a.m. and now I have no sign of sleep. It's the 4:30 hour jetlag problem. We feel sleepy waking up till 12 a.m. for late night stuff and if we sleep early, we get up early. Probably not her🤭 but my sleep breaks early around this time. I moved towards her. Last night was very cold, like we needed an extra comforter with the double person sleeping bag we had.

Haseena's back was facing me. I slipped my hands on her naked belly. There is something in this lovely place or the chill weather or the word 'honeymoon' that we end up making love every day. It's kind of strange but after our marriage and that case we rarely had time just for us. I sweept her hairs from her back onto her shoulder and peppered kisses on her back.

She would kill me with her taunts seeing the red marks etched on her neck and chest. I softly drew a pattern on her back but stopped seeing her getting disturbed in sleep. Haseena turned towards me and entangled or legs. Her fingers folded round my locket. I smiled.

"Aap uth gaye? Kitne baj rahe hai?", She said in her morning raspy voice. "5:30", I replied and she closed her eyes again. "Sunrise ke time uthana na hume", she mumbled snuggling to me. I had my one arm around her and laid back, thinking how good this time is...just her and me, away from any sort of responsibility, problems and fear

Half an hour flew by adoring my wife. The sky was turning to lighter shades of blue with a tinge of orange. It was almost to sunrise. Hearing the birds chirp so near to you, being so close and the intimate with the nature could heal all of your emotional scars.

"Umm", I hear Haseena groan as I shook her shoulder. "Dekhiye bilkul end pe uthiya hai, or alsi banengi toh nikal jayega sunrise 🌄", She pushed herself to sit and balled into the comforter with a 'I hate you face', as if I could delay the sunrise. Well all I could do is to give her more of the night time to sleep. Which is sinfully not happening in our honeymoon.

Haseena slips in her clothes and pull herself comfortably in my jacket taking out another one for me.

My clothes😭

"Good morning, Sweetie", she teases me. "Cheesy", I reply giving her fake frown. "Apne kapdo se zyada humse pyaar kijye", she replied curving her lips into a sugar-coated smile.

With a little more of teasing we went outside our tent to get a heavenly and breathtaking view. One of the most beautiful sights we could have ever seen.

(Imagine the sky with more of pink-orange hue)

"Chaliye na thoda or upar chalte hai", she held my hand and we climbed a little elevation. "Boliye ab sare kharche vasool na?", She poked into my chest and leaned. "Bilkul", I replied contentfully