The Comfort

Even if it was cold outside their bodies felt a warmth, of the rose scented bubbled water and the love, desires.

It was hard to hold back, more when she was teasing him again and again...seductively gliding her foot over his entire leg such that she was exposed to her upper thighs. He leaned to the space of her neck and exhaled slowly, the air causing cold tingles on her skin. Her lips clenched as his softest and purest kisses were making her go weak in her knees.

He moved back leaning on the edge of the tub and sipped in his glass. She rested herself on his torso, gleefully smiling.
Never in her wildest dreams she thought of the setting around her becoming true- the serene mountains, night lights outside, the love and lust decorated inside and she was sharing a glass of wine with him.

HM- ek baat puche?

"Hmm", he said. His hands temptingly slid down her wet back. "Uhh", she tried to muffle down the moan from her throat.

AS- sorry

HM- Aapko...Aapko kabhi bhi aisa laga ki humne aapke decision ko affect kiya? Aapki working style me? Kya humari wajah se aap apne aap ko change karna chahte hai?

She said hesitating to bring that topic again. He sighed. He wanted to talk to her about Sneha's statment from that day but she would deny giving a reason everytime. Maybe she was scared to know his answer and today was the alcohol working.

AS- Haseena

She looked back at his stern voice. It destroyed their moment for him but it needed be talked before it troubled her more.

Her breaths fanned over his neck. She blinked to stay focused from the water droplets that slid of his jaw, down to his chest. But he took away her breath by pressing down her lips to hers in passionate and possesive kiss. She squirmed and turned splashing water everywhere around to get into a comfortable position.

Her mouth smelled citrusy of the fruit wine he had ordered for her knowing her tolerance. Anubhav slowed down and let her set the pace. She bit on his lower lip and slid down licking and biting on his neck.

Her eyes met his again when he simply kissed her forehead, pushing away the hair strands stuck on her cheeks.

AS- aap humari baat toh kabhi nahi sunegi na? (He scolded but then wrapped her arms around her. She closed her eyes and relaxed in his warmth) jab bhi is bare me baat karte the toh taal deti thi. Haseena jab aap kisi ke saath hote hai toh kayi cheeze badalti hai, khuch usko comfortable karne ke liye, khuch us se seekh kar, khuch bas aise hi kyuki usse acha lage...uske muh pe ek smile aajaye. Hum me ayenge hoge khuch badlaav Haseena. Or Academy ka time, jab Sneha humare saath thi tabse humare saath kayi cheeze Hui hai jis se hum khuch change hue honge. But aisa khuch bhi nahi hai jo hum nahi chahte hai. Aapse Milne ke baad toh bilkul bhi nahi. I love you.

"I love you too", she whispered looking up at him. The setting around and each other's action had already set a fire. In a hurried up action she placed her lips on his Adam's apple and he groaned. She smiled silly and continued her action going downwards on his chest, teasing his ab muscles by her fingers and nails.

Anubhav's fingers close around her hips and he pushes her closer to kiss. "Anubhav-", she ends up moaning in desperation as their lowers brush repeatedly. He trails his lips on her shoulder and neck teasing and tempting her the same way she was doing to him. Her nails dig deeper to his back marking his ability to please her.

The space between closed more every second and slippery sounds of water filled the air. The outside world was no longer visible as the windows blurred with dew because of the rising temperature.