The Engagement Album

Continued...

Haseena was still sitting near him trying to relax herself, after a hectic day. Seeing her low in energy he put her to bed after changing and went downstairs.

Vikrant came upstairs unknown that Anubhav had moved to the kitchen. While he stepped in after a knock, he saw Haseena sitting back with a weak smile.

Vk- kya hua Haseena? Tabiyat theek nahi hai?

HM- nahi bas thodi thakawat lag rahi thi kaam ke baad...aaiye baithiye...woh Anu album lekar aa hi rahe the lekin humne unhe bhej diya khana laane.

Vk- koi baat nahi...Album kal dekh lenge...abhi aapke saath baithke...batein karke aapka mood sahi kiya jaaye...only if you don't want to rest.

HM- nahi...humara bhi sone ka man nahi hai itni jaldi...hum neeche aane hi wale the khakar...

Vk- ek kaam karte hai Maa aur Ammi ko bhi upar hi bula lete hai...aur engagement album ke saath mehfil yaha jamate hai...

(He sat moving the bean bag a little close to the bed and missed call Maa, indicating them to come up)

Haseena smiled looking at him. He felt like a brother to him and Anu. She was amused with the fact that how agents like him and Anubhav, who have gone through a hell, put a smile on their face to make others around them happy. She knew how disturbed he was from his previous mission, which took almost 5 years of his life.

Vk- waise humme laga ki Anu aapke saath busy hokar ye bhul hi gaya ki hum 3 Jan, uska neeche wait kar rahe hai... (He tried to tease her a little but got disturbed as their mothers arrived)

Ammi- kya hua Haseena?

HM- are Ammi khuch nahi hua...aaiye yaha baithiye...ye Anu kam the jo Vikrant bhi choti si problem ka pahad bnane lage. Anu ki chuthi thi...toh aapke Shahi paneer ke dushman humare purane  DSP ke orders ke chalte bahout problem hui bas...aur khuch nahi. Ussise thoda mood off hai...

AS- (a little stern) or aapne humme nahi bataya ye ? (He listened to her talk while standing beside the door.)

HM- ha taaki phir aap unko bhi acha- khaasa sunate...(She whispered but Maa and Vikrant heard. They tried to control their smile)

AS- hun? Kya?

HM- khuch nahi...khana humare liye laaye hai na de dijye.

AS- ek toh khaana lekar aao pyaar se upar se rukha sukha jawab suno (murmurs)

HM- hmm? Kya bole aap?

AS- Nahi...humne toh khuch nahi kaha😏

Haseena pouts but looking around three of them she corrects herself and takes the plate from her hand. Anubhav comes and sits next to her, while Vikrant opens the album.

HM - aap humare liye Moong (sprouts) kyu lekar aaye? (To him ,frowning)

AS- kyuki aapka stomach upset rehta hai na periods me...aur aapko khuch chatpata khaane ki iccha thi, isliye isse chonkh (fry) diya. Maa aur Ammi ke liye bhigoke rakhe the (replies, whispering)

She smiled at his care and pecked on his shoulder leaving a faint imprint of the oil on her lips to his T shirt.

HM- sorry gandi hogayi aapki t shirt.

AS- koi baat nahi...dhoke aap de dijye ga😗

She rolled her eyes. They were disturbed in their conversation when Vikrant asked them about a picture.

Vk- is picture me Anu ke muh pe barha kyu baje hai...

Seeing the pic, she reminisced the incident and ended in controlling her laughter.