fourteen. High life

"I am so excited to go out tonight!" Courtney exclaimed to the three girls as they were all piled into the bathroom. Various makeup, and hair products all over the sink counter as the the four shared the giant mirror. "Me too! Especially with you guys, most of my friends always wanna leave when it starts getting crowded." Kitty laughed as she curled her hair. "Oh, baby sister. We only party in VIP around here." Her older counterpart scoffed applying her bestfriend's contour. The blonde snickered from the other side of the brunette applying her mascara. "Do you guys pregame?" The three stopped in their actions as they all looked towards her. "What?"

~

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" The two guys yelled as Geoff held the beer can to his lips for a few seconds before throwing the empty busted can onto the floor. "8.4 seconds man!" Brody yelled before they all cheered loudly. With all their celebration they didn't notice the spaniard entering the living room from outside. "Already drinking?" The three looked at him almost confused as to why he wasn't also doing it. "Of course, man. You can't go to the club with a sober mind." The rapper explained as he walked over to the man, offering a beer. The brunette stared down at it before shrugging about to grab it. "But... you can only take it if you're gonna shotgun it." "Shotgun? Is that what Geoff was doing?" The other three nodded as Brody held his up. "Look I'll show you.. Time me D-man!" The Italian got his phone ready as he looked at Brody and then Alejandro. "Watch closely... Go!" With the yell, Brody stabbed a hole into the can, quickly putting his lips to it before the beer quickly emptied out the can and into the party guy's mouth. Finishing it he shot the empty can towards the garbage, the can going perfectly into it making the guys scream in joy again. "5.7 seconds, Brody! That's what I'm talking about man!" The rapper high fived his friend before turning back to Alejandro trying to calm himself down. "You shotgun the beer so you can feel the effects faster."

"Wow..."

~

"Do you hear that little sister?" The Asian asked referring to the many yells from downstairs, as she sprayed setting spray on her and Courtney's face. "That is why we do not pre-game. Imagine showing up drunk and you do something as you're going inside the club. Boom, everyone's seen it." The brunette and blonde nodded in agreement, as their younger counterpart groaned. "You're kidding me! So you guys pay the ridiculous prices in the clubs for drinks?!" The three exchanged looks with eachother then looking at her before Courtney scoffed walking out the bathroom past her grabbing her outfit off the bed. "Bitch, I'm Courtney motherfucking Barlow. We get bottles for free!" The three snickered as joy took over Kitty's face as she started to jump up and down. "We're going out! We're going out!"

~

The rapper held his hand out for Courtney, helping the short brunette down from the limo as lights from cameras flashed around them. He couldn't help but stare as she climbed out the limo, holding her free hand up blocking the blinding light from her eyes. "You ready to party with an actual celebrity, boys?" She teased Duncan, as she let go of his hand nudging him finally bringing him back to reality. The girls laughed before the group entered the Caribbean club being escorted to their section by a bottle girl. The group filled up their section as Heather passed the girl a $100 bill. "Ooh, I love this song! Let's go dance!" The younger Asian exclaimed grabbing Brody's wrist and pulling him out as they disappeared into the dance floor. "You don't have to wave your money around to impress me, Heather." A scoff was her response as she was met with a smirk, turning back to Alejandro. "Trust me, I know. You were already impressed when you saw me, Alejandro." She sent him a smirk back as he shot a wink back at her.

"So, this is what I was missing out on?" Duncan jokingly asked, leaning back towards Courtney. "This is the high life of Courtney Barlow?" As if on que, the bottle girl walked back over to them putting a tray on their table. A giggle was Courtney's response, unintentionally moving closer to the rapper. "This is only the beginning.. Pop the champagne!"