five. Shove It Up Your Ass, McLean

"Love me, love me, baby are you down? Can you let me know? Love me, thank you, leave me. Put it down, then it's time to go. Get it like you love me, but you don't. Boy, it's just for show. Take it or leave it. You gotta take it or leave it like uh-uh. Don't want y- what the hell do you want?!" Courtney had stopped singing to glare at the guy walking into the studio. "Why are you here?" Grandmaster chef shook his head stopping the music before standing up. "You kids and your drama..." mumbling he walked out the studio as Courtney opened the door to the recording booth coming out. "We have a song to write." A scoff came from the woman's lips as she took the seat that chef was previously in. "I'm not writing anything with you. I'm guessing you and mr. Burromuerto didn't relay that message to Chris." "Oh we did, Princess. Wanna hear what he said?" Smirking, Duncan sat in front of her rolling his chair closer to hers. She tilted her head, looking at him a bored expression on her face. "Mr. McLean said, and I quote. Courtney is making this song with Duncan or she'll be finding a new label." Seeing her face, indicating that he had successfully got to her made a smug smirk appear on his face. "Now again, Ms. Barlow. We have a song to write." The brunette got up from her seat without a word walking over to the door. "This isn't over."

"SHE'LL BE FINDING A NEW LABEL?! REALLY?!" Practically jumping out of his seat, Chris looked at Courtney an annoyed look quickly taking over his face. "Don't you knock?!" "Don't you have any loyalty?! Like at all?! I've been on this label since before I even had an album, does seven years mean nothing to you?! I've been giving you serious bank and this is what I get?" Watching her outburst, Chris sat in his chair with an unamused expression before taking a breath. "Are you done? Cause that's not what I said. I said Courtney is doing this song with Duncan or she might have to find a new label. I said MIGHT!" "Take your might and shove it up your ass, McLean! How dare you? I practically made this label! Without me there wouldn't be a McLean Sound!" It was Chris's turn to scoff as she shook his head. "No. Without me, there would be no McLean Sound. I am McLean, and I own everything that you do. So, my advice to you Ms. Barlow would be start working on the song." An enraged huff came out her mouth before she stormed out of his office and the building. Walking away from the building, Courtney took a big breath in an attempt to calm herself down. Another huff came from her mouth as she pulled her phone out and put it towards her mouth. "Note to self, tell Heather to fire that buddha. We both still have anger issues." Slightly laughing to herself she kept walking as a range rover pulled up beside her. "Courtney, i'm sorry."

Her smile faded as she began to ignore the man in the car, starting to walk faster. "Courtney, come on. I was pissed, we both were! You can't shut me out like this." With still no response from the pop star, the guy groaned starting to drive his car to the end of the sidewalk stopping her from walking any farther. "COURTNEY, GET IN THE CAR!" quickly jumping back her eyes widening, Courtney sighed getting into the car. "What, Scott?"