ten. I make the decisions

"Hey Duncan, wanna come with us down to the beach?" Geoff asked as he came into the room. Courtney and Duncan both sitting on the bed, notebook in the brunette singer's hands. "Maybe later, G. We're trying to get somewhere with this song." He nodded, smirking at the two before leaving. Shaking his head, Duncan returned his attention back to Courtney who gave the party guy a weird look before looking at Duncan. "Okay, so last night you went to sleep and I actually finished the first verse." "Great. Let me hear it then." Courtney nodded as she hummed a little rhythm before beginning to sing the words written on the page.
"I'm known to walk alone but I'm alone for a reason
Sending me a drink ain't appeasing
Believe me 
Come harder this won't be easy
Don't doubt yourself trust me you need me
This ain't a shoulder with a chip or an ego
But what you think they all mad at me for"
Looking back up at him, a small smile formed on her lips. "What do you think?" the two looked at eachother, silence taking over the room. Snapping out of his trance, the man shook his head. "Sorry, sorry. That was really good, your voice sounds even better in person." Smiling, the girl looked down at her book before returning her gaze. "Thanks.." she giggled, as the man began to lean into her slowly. falling into his pull, she began to do the same. Jumping away from eachother quickly, the two would be kissing if not for the girl walking in. "Court! Hey, are you not coming down to the beach?" "Yeah, yeah. Just let me and Duncan wrap this up. Did you meet Heather there?" Raising her light brow Bridgette shook her head. "She said she was with you."

~

Her back hit the closet hard, but she was obviously unfazed by the action as she jumped onto the man she was with. Catching her gracefully, he fell back onto the bed holding her in his arms. "It was a genius idea, rooming together." The Latino whispered in her ear, as he flipped them over so he hovered above Heather. "And BTW, you were never my last choice . Just needed a good enough burn to get a reaction out of you." Pushing the man off her, a glare took over her features. She pushed him into the  wall , as she got up front the bed. Walking over to her prey she smirked reaching towards his ear. "I think you forgot, Burromuerto. I make the decisions around here."

-

Walking onto the beach, the brunette slipped her Chanel shades over her eyes. "Come on, Bridge. I see an amazing spot." The singer began to walk away before the blonde surfer grabbed her arm. "Actually, Court.. Kitty and I were set up over by Geoff and Brody." "Ohh... well okay. Let's go then." Following the surfer over to the other three, the singer flashed a smile at them before setting her towel down and sitting on it. "Hey Courtney, we're glad you joined us.. is Duncan coming too?" A shrug came from the singer as she laid back. "That sounds like a question for him." As if on que the  rapper was seen walking down to them from the villa. 

"Are you pansies down for some football?" He chuckled walking over to Brody and Geoff, smiling widely. "Oooh you know I am. Let's go." The boys ran off before Kitty sat up from her towel looking over at the brunette. "Court, please tell Bridgette to stop being a little bitch and make a move on Geoff." "You like him?" A look of disbelief took over her face looking over at the female surfer. "Yeah, it's just a small crush, Kitty is being annoying." "Hmm, interesting."

-

"Okay, people. Our first night in the villa. Let's play a game to get to know eachother better." Heather stood infront of the six as Alejandro walked over to group with a bottle and a pack of shot glasses. "It will be fun, I promise." A skeptical look took over the singer's face as she looked at the two, her attention quickly averted to the blonde party guy hopping up. "Fuck it, let's play."