nine. Last Choice

Boarding the private jet, the girls sat to one side and the boys stayed on the other. Alejandro, who sat on a couch by himself sighed shaking his head. The group looked like 7 children, that still believed cooties were a real thing. "I swore I said you can sit next to your roommate on the jet." "We heard you. We just don't want too." Heather smirked as she took a sip from her champagne supplied by the stewardess. He rolled his eyes at the ravenette, before noticing Geoff and Bridgette sneak glances at on another. Perfect. "Bridgette, Geoff you two should sit together. Please." The two blondes shrugged before Bridgette got up and walked over to sit next to Geoff. "Thanks, and I think you all should follow in their footsteps. Besides this trip is all about bonding." Courtney gave her a nod as the three remaining girls stood up and sat with their respective partner. "This is great, guys. Trust me by the theme of this t-" "shut up." Alejandro turned his head to look at the ravenette as she just smiled raising her glass to them. "They aren't listening."

~

"YESS! finally, the Bahamas." Kitty shouted rushing off the jet, Bridgette right on her tail. "Look at the water! This is gonna be an amazing week." "You're telling me, cute boys and we're sharing rooms with them!" Kitty whisper yelled to the blonde. "What was that, little sister?" Heather asked stepping off the plane, looking over at the excited pair. "Nothing, Heath god." Courtney followed after Heather, Duncan close behind her. "I guess while we're unpacking we can work on the song, huh?" She asked looking back at him as she walked down the plane's steps. "Yeah, good idea." "Pfft. You guys are talking about writing a song. This whole week you can catch me on the beach!" Geoff laughed loudly as he came down with Brody behind him. "I know that's right, man!" Lastly exiting the plane, Alejandro slipped his sunglasses on as he came down the steps. "Let's go, amigos."

~

"Welcome to the villa. The rooms are first come first serve. except, me and Heather's room I called it in advance. We'll meet back here in the living room at say.. four?" After everyone agreed, the group rushed upstairs to claim their rooms. "Why did you pair me with you?" Alejandro shrugged, as he looked at the asian. "Duncan's friend DJ backed out so I took you as my partner." Squinting her eyes almost in a glaring manner, she shook her head. "You could've picked Bridgette, or my sister. Why me? Did you forget that I don't really like you?" "Oh no. I am well aware, and the feeling is kind of mutual. You were the last choice, Heather. Sorry to tell you." And with that he headed upstairs with his bags to go to their room. "Sorry to tell you, dead donkey... but Heather Lee is no one's last choice."

~

"I'm going to stay in and work on some lyrics for our song. You can go though." Courtney announced as she took her song book out of her carry on bag. "Nah, that's okay. We should work on it together. I already have some of my verse written even though i don't even know what the song is about." A surprised expression took over the girl's face as she looked at him. "Really? Well, can I see?" He shrugged as he pulled the folded paper out the small zippered up part of his suitcase. "Just a paper?" Courtney looked at up at him in disbelief taking the paper from his hand and unfolding it to read the lyrics. Duncan watched her from the corner as she read through his lyrics. "Nice, really nice. Considering there's not even a song for it to go with. Ready to write a song?"

"Ready as I'll ever be Barlow."